Can we do both??? Parade & Fantasmic

icekdz

Earning My Ears
The Electical Parade is at California Adventure at 8 pm and we have Fantasmic Dessert Buffet Reservations at 9pm (Balcony seating). Will there be enough time to see both? If so where should we view the Electrical Parade? Thanks! We are in single digits!!!!

There should be enough time for both, since I think the Electrical Parade is only around 20-25 minutes. Sit as close to Sunshine Plaza as you can, preferably on the side of the Golden Gate Bridge, then as soon as it's over you can run over to the Disney Gallery for Fantasmic.

Yeah, you shouldn't have a problem seeing both. Especially since you already have the dessert buffet reservations. The sweetpea and me have been able to do both, and thats without the balcony seats. Not a good view, but manageable. Like was said before, sit in sunshine plaza, on the golden gate side. Thats how we always make a quick exit then head right on over. Have a great evening.

We did this about a year ago. Like Crazydreamer said, sit as close to the front of DCA as you can. As soon as that last float passes, get up quickly and head over to DL! You will need to hustle but it can be done. I think they do not let you onto the balcony until 8:30 anyway. We have done this twice and both times they had PLENTY of desserts and you can continue to eat once the show starts.

Just so you know, the last float of the Electrical Parade is a tribut to America. It's all red, white and blue, with an eagle as the very last item.

So when you see that, then you know you've seen it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter