Can I "Import" food from one place to another?

On a trip last year, my SIL and I ordered food and sat at the Commissary. Our DHs and sons all ordered food at Pizza Planet and brought it to the Commissary to join us. We asked the CM if it was okay and she seemed shocked and said, "of course". Now, the place was pretty empty, as it always seems to be, but they definitely had no problem with it.

We do this all the time in Epcot since I am the only one who likes Tangerine Cafe (I LOVE IT) and DS has a dairy allergy. DH orders fish and chips from Rose and Crown and eats that, then I head to Morroco and DH and kids go to American Adventure and kids get their food there (one dairy free meal) and I meet them there with my tray of food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter