Can Anyone Help?

smilingmouse

<font color=CC00FF>Eeyore's Girl ~ <font color=gre
I'm really hoping that one or more of you can help me with my problem/questions! I'm trying to plan a trip to DLP from 12/26-12/26/03 (we'll be spending the rest of our time in Paris). I've tried bppking that one night at hotel Sequia through the Disney reservation center here in the U.S, but they only do packages. Then I tried to book using the DLP web site. It won't take booking for anything after October, and it looks like I can't book less than 2 nights! Does anyone know if it is possible for me to the room now. If so, how? If not, when can I book it?

Thanks in advance,
SmilingMouse

I know you can book winter season accomadation now because the only thing stopping me booking my December trip is the Eurostar allocations whcih should be coming through this week.

Some places don't get their winter season stuff through till later but DLRP will be able to book you in if you phone up.

hi there

We too have already booked for Christmas 03 so it is now possible. We booked by phoning Disney direct. The number is on the web site.

However i beleive that the minimum stay in a disney hotel is now 2 nights. In 2001 we did a one night stay in Sequoia but since then they have only taken bookings for two nights or more.

The partner hotels such as Holiday Inn do one nights stays i think though i know its not the same

Thanks to both of you for your help. Does anyone know why you can't book only 1 night antmore? What is the difference between Disney hotels and Partner hotels? Are partner hotels less expensive? Are they close to the park?

Thanks for your help

SmilingMouse

I have no idea why you can no longer book one night packages but the change coincided with the new Disney partner hotels appearing so maybe thats it.
i have never stayed in one but i believe you get unlimited park access during your stay , shuttle bus to the park and disney store in hotel etc.
You can book them through the Disneyland paris website.
They are close to the parks but not walking distance.
Its a shame you couln't manage a two night stay? there is so much to see we only touched on it in our one night stopover in 2001.
The sequoia lodge is a lovely hotel by the way. Great pool and quite a good position.

Actually the change happened when the second park opened. We went the weekend before this and got a one night stay (arrived Saturday morning, left Sunday evening) but when we typed in dates for a couple of weeks later, it would only give us stays of two nights or more.

I just read this in a newsletter I receive:

Also new is the return of the 2 days / 1 night classic package for the seven Disney Hotels under the new name "Découverte", since it had been taken out of the offerings with the grand opening of the Walt Disney Studios to further emphasize the fact that two days are not enought to see both parks.

Thanks BUNCHES to all of you who have offered me help and advice. My aunt is calling Paris tomorrow to try and book our stay. I wish that we were able to spend more time in the parks, but my aunt is only able to handle Disney for short periods of time (sadly, she's not a die-hard fan like me. Hiowever, since sahe's giving me this trip as a x-mas/graduation gift, I really can't complain.....

You guys are the best!

Thanks Again,

SmilingMouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter