Cam's first day of second grade!

binny

do something that MATTERS!
well today is Camerons first day of second grade! I cant believe its here allready!

(He goes year round so they start really early)

He just walked right up to the new kids, stuck out his hand and introduced himself! :)

Its nice though there are only 17 kids in the class right now, 14 of them from the same class last year. His new teacher seems really nice too! She got rave reviews from everyone in the front office when I asked about her lol.

This is going to be a big year for us! Karissa and Kate both start preschool this year too. I wont know what to do with myself! 2 1/2 hours of free time twice a week! :eek: I havent had that in 7 1/2 years!

They grow up so fast!

I'm sure he'll have a great day.:) I bet you're excited about the free time you'll soon have, also.:)

Glad he was excited! Year round school must be nice to have.

I'm glad he seems to enjoy himself!

you will love the free time..I just know it!:)

about the year round school? How do you like it? Are all the schools on that schedule ?

Year Round? I haven't heard of this idea, must have been a mom who thought of that!!!;)

Seriously, how is a year round schedule? Do the children get a vacation at all???

Awww, what a kid!!

He looks like a bundle of personality, and any kid who just walks up to everyone and introduces himself is MY kind of kid!!

Mom must've told him that he's special in the way that only a Mom can do it!
icon10.gif

I bet Cam will have a great day. Second grade is so special because you are no longer the youngest that go to school all day. Did you take any pictures?

When we lived in Florida we had year round school. I loved it. Actually I miss it. Both of my kids have been irritating each other for a week or so(ages 17 and 14) and I just mentioned to a neighbor that I wish that they had year round here. The breaks lasted anywhere from 3-6 weeks and that is all my kids need to be refreshed and ready to go back to school.

Well were back he did greta! He said it was SO much fun and it was great to see all of his friends ( theyve been out a whopping 5 weeks lol) Now I have all the school papers to fill out again lol oh well I didnt have anything else to do today ( pack pack pack )

Year round is great! If it werent for Tia ( Luvdisny) I probably wouldnt have looked into it but she loved it so much that we decided to try it out last year.
Basically hes on 6 weeks and off three, give or take. Makes for great vacations because we can go in the off season to things while others are in school. We really do like it!!

LOL Robin you should have seen him, such a little man! Just walks right up to everyone with his hand outstretched and says " HI! I'm Cameron whats your name?"
He did the same to his teacher lol.

***sigh***

I didnt get pictures this year I will do that tomorrow I guess. its the first **full** day ;)I cant still get away with it dont you think?

Sounds like he has had a great beginning!

I think the only way that we can let you off the First Day of School Picture is if you bake Cameron cookies tomorrow. They should be ready for him when he walks in the door tomorrow after school. I believe he would like them warm and with a tall glass of cold milk. Wait a minute that is what I would want, you better check with Cameron. Either way, glad to hear that his day was great.

oh geez thanks bfeller nothing like a bit of mommy guilt ;)

I have a cold!!!!! Can I be excused JUST THIS ONCE??? ;)

Can you be excused just this once? Well, you will have to ask Cameron about that. ;)

According to my DS#2

First is the worst
Second is the BEST &
Third is the "ones" with the hairy chest :p :p :earseek:

Guess what grade DS#2 will be in? DS#1 will be in 3rd & he loved this "poem" last year.
~*~*~*~*~ pixie dust for Cam's 2nd grade year (doesn't sound like he'll need it)

I want year around school! :cool:

Cool! That is early, but year round school sounds like a great idea! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!