Californians Unite! :)

I am REALLY Nor-Cal. In Mount Shasta, about 45 minutes from the Oregon border. And boy is it cold here today! It was 22 degrees earlier when I got up.... it's warmed up to 36 degrees now. :scared1:

I am REALLY Nor-Cal. In Mount Shasta, about 45 minutes from the Oregon border. And boy is it cold here today! It was 22 degrees earlier when I got up.... it's warmed up to 36 degrees now. :scared1:

You are in my favorite part of the state!! I love the Mt Shasta area. To me it is the prettiest part of the state.

You are in my favorite part of the state!! I love the Mt Shasta area. To me it is the prettiest part of the state.

Thanks! I happen to think that it is pretty darn beautiful too. (just a little cold sometimes :goodvibes)

Thanks! I happen to think that it is pretty darn beautiful too. (just a little cold sometimes :goodvibes)

But, your summers more than make up for it!! And well so does the absolute beauty of the place/

Hey I'm new to the Disboards threads and decided to start with this one.

I am a born and raised California Girl.

Sactown baby!!!

How beautiful has the weather been in NorCal?!?!?

Love that we can be on 2 boards in only a few hours...surf and snow...all in our glorious state!!! And "surf" this "board" bah ha ha :rotfl2:

Sactown baby!!!

How beautiful has the weather been in NorCal?!?!?

Love that we can be on 2 boards in only a few hours...surf and snow...all in our glorious state!!! And "surf" this "board" bah ha ha :rotfl2:

It has been beautiful here the last 6 days, but then we have days like today :eek:

But before long we are going to be complaining that it's too hot :headache: Well not me, but most do.....;)

Yeah, we were there 2 weeks ago and froze our tails off! I still have the heat running in the mornings here at home too.

I am amazed by the strange weather. I do not ever remember the weather being like this time of year. They were saying that this years weather pattern was last around in like 1967. I just heard there are tornado warnings in Sacramento county.:scared1:

Yeah, I am getting tired of these cool and windy days along the beach. I have to say that the weather has been perfect at the parks.

Yes, tornado warnings here, freaking everyone out! Crazy...it was sunny with big fluffy clouds one minute and hailing the next! Today is sunny w/ clouds but it could change any minute...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter