California Grill & MVMCP

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
We have tickets for MVMCP for Friday, December 12th. We were wondering if it would be cutting it too close to have dinner at the California Grill prior to the party. Each of these are new to us.

Any advice or suggestions?

If you make the earliest PS available you should be fine. Getting to the xmas party right when the gates open is pretty busy anyway. A few minutes won't make a big difference. Its also a nice walk via the walkway to the MK from the CR. Good way to walk off dinner.

Depends on your dinner time. Goodness knows you won't have very far to travel once you're done with dinner! :) What you MIGHT want to do if your timie permits it.......... book Ca Grill on a night that is an MVMC party but is not the night you are going. The reason........the fireworks are spectacular and you will get an amazing display at the Ca Grill!!! (With the MVMCP they don't just shoot off fireworks from one locale they do it more surrounding the park. With the way the CA Grill is situated you get an AMAZING view of the fireworks! If you're not afraid of heights try standing out on the balcony for those ones you'll feel like you're right there in the sky with them! :)

Nikole-
Any idea what time they set off the fireworks for MVMCP? We will be there at that time, and also had planned on eating at CG, I'd love to time our dinner with the fireworks!

for MVMCP fireworks it's late.......I want to say around 10 pm!! Start dinner around 9....dessert should be around 10 :)

hi CRSNDSNY,

sorry i can't help with your question, i just wanted to tell you how gorgeous your puppies are. i just love animals and God bless you for adopting greyhounds.!!! :D

Great advice, everyone. I am going to try my best to get an early PS, but if I am not able to do you have any other suggestions? It is just me and my husband (I'm a strict vegetarian) and we were hoping to be able to check out different resorts on this small pre-cruise WDW visit. We're staying BWV, wanted to see Contemporary (one of the reasons for dinner at California Grill) and will be going to Boma for breakfast mostly so we can see AKL.

Any second-choice suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter