***Calendar Exchange-Sent/Recieved***-COMPLETED

My very pink package was sent on it's merry little way today and should be there this week.

Now goofy me forgot to include the card so if you get a box w/ a pink package inside from Texas that's from me. :)

mommytotwo THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I had a wonderful package on the front door step today when I got home. You cannot know how perfect it was so let me tell you. :)

The daily planner is so needed, I just found out I am pregnant with our first :cloud9: and I was looking for a good planner so I could record everything for them at some point in life and this fits the bill absolutely perfectly!!!!!!! And the cats of course are a total hit with me seeing as how I have 4. One of the models looks a lot like one of my fur babies.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gradtchr said:
mommytotwo THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! I had a wonderful package on the front door step today when I got home. You cannot know how perfect it was so let me tell you. :)

The daily planner is so needed, I just found out I am pregnant with our first :cloud9: and I was looking for a good planner so I could record everything for them at some point in life and this fits the bill absolutely perfectly!!!!!!! And the cats of course are a total hit with me seeing as how I have 4. One of the models looks a lot like one of my fur babies.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, congratulations on being pregnant.
You are welcome for the calendars. Enjoy.

My calendar will not go out until Thursday at the earliest. I bought a lovely calendar a week or so ago, and I am going tomorrow to see if I can exchange it for a more age appropriate calendar for my recipient. Hopefully, the store will let me. Then, I will try to get it out Thursday afternoon or at the latest Friday morning.

Cindy

Got almost everything but ONE item.... That I'm picking up tomorrow. Then they'll go out on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter