***Calendar Exchange-Sent/Recieved***-COMPLETED

PixieDust32 said:
You're welcome De, I was so happy to have your name, and DH really wanted to eat your candy :sad2: :rotfl: Enjoy it.

I don't think everyone gets the joke so I'll tell them :)

Back on another exchange, the candy exchange, I sent her husband the White chocolate M&M Pirate Pearls. *grin* She Resent them to ME.. *grrrs playfully* The next time I get her name.. You bet I'm sending them back. :) *giggles* :thumbsup2

lewdyan1 said:
My daughter decided that with the name Cindy, we didn't have a choice but to buy the Princess calendar. :)

I hope you had a happy birthday! :bday: :goodvibes

My computer is in my second bedroom and the walls have Disney related pictures. I am thinking about taking the calendar apart and framing the pictures---they are so beautiful and colorful. :love:

Cindy

Thank you Dianna for the great Calendars. I got a fabulous Betty Crocker Cake mix calendar, a huge blank pages calender, a pocket calendar, mickey mouse pens, & mickey mouse stickers. I know I'm forgetting something but thank you for it all.

You're more than welcome Snowwhite'smom & DisneyCP2002 I hope you both enjoy the calendars and other things included!

Delivery Confirmation on my second package shows: Your item was delivered at 1:38 PM on November 18, 2006. It hasn't been posted as received. I hope it got there okay! :guilty:

UrsulasMyHero said:
I don't think everyone gets the joke so I'll tell them :)

Back on another exchange, the candy exchange, I sent her husband the White chocolate M&M Pirate Pearls. *grin* She Resent them to ME.. *grrrs playfully* The next time I get her name.. You bet I'm sending them back. :) *giggles* :thumbsup2

But I didn't Re send them to you!! He ate those and I got you and my DD's buddies a bag of the same candy! He would never let any m&m's alive :rotfl: I wouldn't do that :guilty:

lewdyan1 said:
Delivery Confirmation on my second package shows: Your item was delivered at 1:38 PM on November 18, 2006. It hasn't been posted as received. I hope it got there okay! :guilty:

Yes, Ilse got her package on Sat but she was away and she just got back today, sorry. :guilty:

Thanks Lewdyan so much, Ilse received...

-Cute Kitties wall calendar
_Lots and lots of PEZ
_Mickey Mouse Sticky Pads
_Pack of 3 mickey gel pens
_Puppy 2 year planner
_Mickey Christmas cards

Thank you so much, she loved everything. :thumbsup2

Shawny also received her exchange, it arrived today, she received...

_Santa Pez Dispensar
_Lots of Pez Candy
_Glow in the dark necklace and bracelet
_Penguin Wall Calendar (soooo cute)

Thank You Cindy. :cheer2:

mommytotwo said:
I had recieved my exchange today from-Carrie-Nite0wl71.
Included were-
*Mini Disney candy canes
*Penguin ornament-perfect since we will get our Christmas tree next week.
*Magic Santa towel
*Star silver plated bookmark
*Disney Christmas chocolate coins
*Kathleen Francour Flitterbye notebook
*Mary Engelbreit's desk calendar

Thank you very much Carrie. I will be thinking about you everyday next year as I flip the pages of my calendar.
:goodvibes
Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Happy Holidays to you and yours also Patsy :grouphug:

I am glad it got there! :goodvibes I sometimes worry that I maybe wrote the wrong address. Funny that they both got Pez! :teeth:

lewdyan1 said:
I am glad it got there! :goodvibes I sometimes worry that I maybe wrote the wrong address. Funny that they both got Pez! :teeth:

I know, thanks. :thumbsup2 Oh Shawny was "crying" because Ilse got pez, and when she opened her she had pez too. Thank god. :rotfl:

Hi,

I received my calendar exchange today... Thank you M Mc....(no DIS name)

I got..

-Cats Calendar
-Flowers calendar
-Sudoku puzzle book
-weekly planner
-Mickey and Daisy sticker
-Disney princess magnet activites
-3 VMK cards
-Green VMK bracelet

Thank you...

Does anyone else have a stocking to report on?
All of the exchanges should have arrived by now.

I received my exchange today...I got a kitty calendar, a psalms calendar, a chocolate contaning advent calendar, some Cars strawberry lip balm, 2 candy bars, and a bag of m-n-ms all from Pixiedust 32.

Thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter