Cabins and loops

love__goofy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

We have been to Fort Wilderness several times and absolutely love it! We have always taken our RV. But, this time, we were so lucky to receive a free dining pin for the cabins. :cool1: And since we have 6 Disney adults, it is well worth it.

So my question is......do you recall a loop for the cabins that has a tetherball area near by? Also, did you find one loop more convenient then the others. My kids love to use the pool, ride bikes to get free refills, and enjoy the campfire! Please let me know your thoughts!

I don't know about a tether ball court but the nearest loop to all the other things you are looking for would be the 2100 loop. There is also shower and laundry right nearby.

We stayed in cabin 2702, and it was right by a bus stop. We barely had to wait for internal buses, and we frequented the marina and Meadows pool. We loved our cabin, and we also took advantage of free dining. We had 4 adults, and a 2, 4, and 6 year old. Ya'll will love the cabins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter