CA Grill at the Contemporary

PiperG

Can't wait to enjoy our one day of summer here in
Hi,

I am feeling a bit excited about our trip now that the countdown clock is under 200 days. My folks are joing us, so they can watch DS6 while DH and I enjoy a rare evening out.

At what point should I be thinking about making a PS for the CA Grill? We are staying at the Poly so we could ride over on the monorail. We though it would be great to have dinner and a view of the castle.

Considering our trip is in early Feb, when should I call about a PS?

They start taking reservations 120 days in advance.

You'll love the CG--great food!

Anne

Thanks Anne,

I know your recommendations are always on target!

We made our PS solely on the recommendations I read on this board and we were thrilled with the evening!

It is very noisy tho, so be prepared for that. If you are eating without children, you can request the Wine Room, which I understand is much quieter. Don't know if you can see the castle at all from that side of the restaurant, however.

We were seated in the center of the restaurant and I could look over to my left and watch the lights change color on the Castle. When the fireworks began at Epcot, I could watch those over my right shoulder.

Wonderful food. DH had the pork tenderloin and I had the beef.

Fab view!!!

A wonderful choice.

The wine room is MUCH quieter but you can not see the castle from there.

I personally would make a PS as soon as you know what day and time you want to eat. We don't try to be there during the fireworks although we have ended up being there then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts