Buying Annual Passes

Ah, so I don't have to stay up after Midnight, just need to be up by 6:45 AM that morning.

Now, to clarify, if I buy my AP next month, do I get something in the mail? How do I link my AP to MDE??? Only had hard copy Hopper Tics before, so this is new to me. Thanks for helping out a neophite!!

It'll link on it's own when you purchase it from disney and will show up under tickets in mde. If it doesn't, there will be a confirmation code you get when you buy and you just need to link that to mde.. They MIGHT mail you something but that seems to be changing lately so I am not up on what you get in the mail prior to activation. When you arrive at disney, all you need to do is stop at guest relations or ticket booth, whichever is more convenient to activate it. everyone must be there, if your old enough to have an id, you all must have an id with you. That date will be your renewal date and the date it'll expire the following year.

They MIGHT mail you something but that seems to be changing lately so I am not up on what you get in the mail prior to activation.
I purchased one in January, not planning on activating until November. It showed up on my MDE (as I purchased it through my MDE). I also received a letter in the mail that contains a hard plastic card that says "Exchange Certificate" on it. Letter states I need to "present the enclosed Disney Platinum Pass Certificate and a valid photo ID at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window."

I purchased one in January, not planning on activating until November. It showed up on my MDE (as I purchased it through my MDE). I also received a letter in the mail that contains a hard plastic card that says "Exchange Certificate" on it. Letter states I need to "present the enclosed Disney Platinum Pass Certificate and a valid photo ID at any Walt Disney World Theme Park ticket window."

I purchased in January (through MDE) and never received anything in the mail. I just presented my (old) magic band at the window (in April) and they activated my AP and handed me my AP discount card I only had to show ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter