Bussing from Disney Springs Super spot

kittyab

DIS Veteran
Anyone used the public transportation from Disney Springs to Universal Studios? We are staying at SSR so we can just walk over no problem.

Where exactly is the super stop in Disney Springs and what is anyone's experience using the bus service?

I've always heard of people using Lyft and Uber, which is a safe bet. I personally wouldn't use public transportation in Orlando, as I personally never used it before and Orlando is shady.

Also, I do not believe there is public transportation from Disney Springs (but someone can correct me if I'm wrong), but read there is a Lynx bus for MK. Even then there would be transfers.

I would post one of the articles I read on here, but I do not know how accurate / how up to date it is. Either way, if you want a quicker, safer, more efficient route, I would just pay the few extra dollars for a Lyft, or Uber.

We are looking at a rental car for the trip, it would be cheaper in the long run than using uber/lyft and what I could find for public transportation there is just too confusing.

Id do uber/lyft, By the time you factor in the cost of parking at universal, it'll be more than the cost of uber

We don’t rent a car at wdw or Universal. The times we go off site it’s cheaper for us to use Uber/Lyft. By the time you calculate cost of rental plus parking fees it’s more expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter