Bus Stops at the Parks?

CathrynRose

<font color=brown>R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P
Does anyone happen to know the 'order' of the bus stops, for each resort, at each park?

For instance, at the MK, POP is absolutely the farthest. I feel like I'm in a bad horror movie, after a long day at the park, walking to that stop. And it never fails a bus will pull up, we start power walking and off it pulls - leaving us sweaty. :lmao:

Does anyone know the order of those stops?

TIA! :goodvibes

I am pretty sure the bus stops go according to how much you paid for your room. I know it sounds mean, but it sort of makes sense.

If you were paying $400 a night for a room, don't you think you would feel you were entitled to a close bus stop?

I am pretty sure the bus stops go according to how much you paid for your room. I know it sounds mean, but it sort of makes sense.

If you were paying $400 a night for a room, don't you think you would feel you were entitled to a close bus stop?

That's fine - but I was wondering if anyone knew the order.

And FTR - POP is closer than Contemporary, at The Studios. So, that wouldn't be the case, there.

It's very close at DHS, I think it is stop #9.

It's not too far at EPCOT and I believe it's near the end or at the end at AK. We actually took the bus both AK days to POR so my niece could see the chef she had last year at Pop.

I like it at the end at MK. It's easy to find and you don't have to keep asking each person at the end of a line what resort they are in line for. One time there were a bunch of people trying to get back to their resort line (they went past it) and they could barely move as the rest of us Pop guests knew where we were going.

I'm going to move this over to our transportation board.

This is not true. For example, at DHS the Pop bus stop is very close, while the Contemporary stop is all the way at the end. The order really does seem to be random.

OP - I'm sorry I can't help with your original question. Hopefully someone will have the answer for you.

Since the Contemporary/Polynesian/Grand Floridian bus stop at Hollywood Studios is one of the farthest ones away from the entrance, I don't think you can say the list of stops is determined by how much a resort costs.

From a weak memory:
MK = all the way down on the right side of the pickup area, or one or two spots from the end
Epcot = don't recall, exactly, but I think it's in the second 'branch' of stops, on the walkway that runs perpendicular to the main sidewalk, i.e. it's part of the almost-rectangle that forms the first pickup area (with the cab stand in the middle) but facing away from that side/view.
DHS = as already stated, stop # 9, relatively close to the exit
AK = branch C, the first or second pickup queue
DTD = spot # 8 at both stops
Water parks = don't know

Absolutely not true!! At DHS and DTD, POP is one of the closest bus stops to the entrances. At Epcot and MK, yes, Pop is furthest out.
The deluxes aren't deluxes because they have close bus stops. They are deluxes because they have alternative transportation options and you can get to one or two parks without using bus...you can boat, walk or monorail.

Bus stops vary depending on the park. A resort that is close to the beginning of the bus stops at one park, may be one of the furthest out stops at another park.

I know that for CSR, it is the first bus stop at MK and DS, the second at Epcot, and in the middle at AK. That's one of the main reason I like CSR.

I also remember that POFQ is the first bus stop at DTD and also the first as you come out of Epcot (if you walk straight).

When we've stayed at the Values it seems they are always close to the end, except for maybe at DS.

I was always under the impression that the stops changed every so often. But maybe that's only because I too have a terrible memory.:confused3

....They are deluxes because they have alternative transportation options and you can get to one or two parks without using bus...you can boat, walk or monorail...
Other than maybe AKL.

I know at MK, the Swan/Dolphin, and I guess the other Epcot resorts, is near the far end, if not the end, of the loading area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter