Bull & Bear - Offsite Dining Question

Out of interest (since it sounds great), I looked up the menu and was having a heart attack the prices (125 for a hamburger, 300 for one of the smaller/cheaper cut steaks) - then I realised I was accidently on the UAE's restaurant's site (and 1 AED is about 0.27USD - so, in thinking the prices were USD, I was thinking that they were almost 4 times what they really are!).
LOL. But seriously, this place is definitely on the expensive side. You will have a significant bill at the end of the night. But you'll be happy!

Also wanted to second the comment above about the pasta explosion. It's amazing.

We have a reservation there in a few weeks, have never tried it before but heard nothing but good things. I did have one question about the dress code, I saw something that you have to wear pants but I've also seen people saying that people show up there just after the parks. Are we good with nice shorts and a collard shirt or will they not let you in without pants?

Out of interest (since it sounds great), I looked up the menu and was having a heart attack the prices (125 for a hamburger, 300 for one of the smaller/cheaper cut steaks) - then I realised I was accidently on the UAE's restaurant's site (and 1 AED is about 0.27USD - so, in thinking the prices were USD, I was thinking that they were almost 4 times what they really are!).
It is expensive. It is not like Outback or TX Roadhouse. It is a 4 or 5 star restaurant. On the same level as a Del Frisco, Texas, 3 Forks, etc.

We have a reservation there in a few weeks, have never tried it before but heard nothing but good things. I did have one question about the dress code, I saw something that you have to wear pants but I've also seen people saying that people show up there just after the parks. Are we good with nice shorts and a collard shirt or will they not let you in without pants?
I have a friend that lives in Florida, in Clermont. They go and have seen people turned away for attire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter