Build a Bear Sent/Received

LOL....cute, Dania.
My kids will change to their costumes Oct. 1.....so stay tuned. If this exchange is done, you can see the 4 in my siggie anytime. ;)

wow....no one talking on this thread :(

Well, I received my package today :)
From Pooh Girl 71
Buster received a Bull Fighter's out fit :)
And Lily received jeans with a aqua embroidered top. :)
Both very cute.
Thank you so much, Johnie.

10487S.jpg

(soory so small, but it is no longer available...had to grab the pic out of my wish list)

7536M.jpg

chaneljessica said:
not on the web yet, but my BAB had tigger, piglet, and eyore costumes!!! I got tigger and piglet!!!

For anyone who is interested, I did a search on the build a bear site, and you can see pictures of these costumes that way.

I ordered the Eeyore one. :teeth:

Your welcome Nancy! The bullfighter outfit is so cute.

Meriweather said:
wow....no one talking on this thread :(

Well, I received my package today :)
From Pooh Girl 71
Buster received a Bull Fighter's out fit :)
And Lily received jeans with a aqua embroidered top. :)
Both very cute.
Thank you so much, Johnie.

10487S.jpg

(soory so small, but it is no longer available...had to grab the pic out of my wish list)

7536M.jpg

Those are SO cute Nancy. Is there anyone else out there left to get their packages? I am working on my list now to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

Abi's was delivered to PA on Saturday. Can't wait to hear from the receiver!!

My 2 year Arionna received her very first Build a Bear yesterday from Abi!!!! SHE LOVED IT!!! Her sister received hers last week and has been waiting..lol so she was SO THRILLED to received the package yesterday when she woke up rom her nap. Abi picked out some cute PJ's for the bear and she (BETTY BEAR..WHICH Ari calls Belle...lol (we just got back from Disney a few weeks ago and she is obsessed w/ the princesses now) is SOOO SOFT and white w/ some pink throughout. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ABI!!! YOU MADE ARIONNA'S DAY YESTERDAY!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love: :cool1: :dance3:

emily1982 said:
i haven't recieved mine yet
Emily since yours is coming from the states it may take a bit. I will double check with your sender though.

sunshyne1023 said:
My 2 year Arionna received her very first Build a Bear yesterday from Abi!!!! SHE LOVED IT!!! Her sister received hers last week and has been waiting..lol so she was SO THRILLED to received the package yesterday when she woke up rom her nap. Abi picked out some cute PJ's for the bear and she (BETTY BEAR..WHICH Ari calls Belle...lol (we just got back from Disney a few weeks ago and she is obsessed w/ the princesses now) is SOOO SOFT and white w/ some pink throughout. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ABI!!! YOU MADE ARIONNA'S DAY YESTERDAY!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love: :cool1: :dance3:

Glad she liked it!!! Like I said we got things we didn't have at home but have been looking at. You should be able to change her name officially if you want, but I kind of like Betty Belle Bear.

Well I couldn't resist, one of my guys or even gals will be donning this costume for halloween:

Tigger.jpg

I wonder if mine will ever find it's way home?? :confused3
I had two exchanges for the same person in one big box... I hope it gets there!

Since yours was going overseas it could take a bit longer, it really depends on how you shipped it. Air is much faster than ground. It will get there, it just takes time.

Well, i got home to a HUGE and i mean HUGE box sitting on my doorstep! Poor wishfire had got not only me for the build a bear but also for the A exchange and i must say i was surprised! I recieved for the build a bear ...a lovely purple bear called 'Dis', (great name),complete with a birth certificate who is now sporting some sunglasses and some shoes! Tomorrow i will take a picture!

I must say a massive thank you to Amanda because the postage cost a ton! So thank you soooooooo much i love the bear!!!

babytrees said:
Abi got hers!!! I amsorry I don't know who it's from...she threw out the packaging before I could see it...silly girl the one time I need her to wait!!

she received the pink cheer top and shorts and pink leash. She's now trying to decide who gets to wear the outfit first!! :teeth:

that's from me, glad she liked it!

emily1982 said:
Well, i got home to a HUGE and i mean HUGE box sitting on my doorstep! Poor wishfire had got not only me for the build a bear but also for the A exchange and i must say i was surprised! I recieved for the build a bear ...a lovely purple bear called 'Dis', (great name),complete with a birth certificate who is now sporting some sunglasses and some shoes! Tomorrow i will take a picture!

I must say a massive thank you to Amanda because the postage cost a ton! So thank you soooooooo much i love the bear!!!

You're welcome!! I'm glad you like it! And don't worry about the postage, I had my dad pay for it! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter