Build a Bear Sent/Received

My BaB had those Halloween costumes today too. Said they just arrived yesterday.
They are so cute....and so soft.
The witch costume for this year is really cute too ::yes:: And so are the Halloween tees :rotfl: Too many cute things.

chaneljessica said:
not on the web yet, but my BAB had tigger, piglet, and eyore costumes!!! I got tigger and piglet!!!
Oh, I would love to see a pic :teeth:

tigger.jpg

there is Myrtle disguised as tigger..hehe

thewishfire said:
I ran home and opened my package. I got mine from Lewdyan1. I absolutely love my bear!!! She has on an adorable shirt and jeans, silver flip flops and even Hello Kitty underwear! :goodvibes Here's her picture... sorry the quality isn't so good though, I took it on my cell phone.

090706_1705.jpg
I am glad you like her. :goodvibes Talya picked her out and also the clothing. Now she's wondering when the shirt is getting here... She loved that shirt. I guess I get to go shopping to buy her one also! :teeth: Enjoy her, she was sent with lots of wonderful wishes! :wizard:

The rest of the kids that have costumes are getting dressed right now and I'll post their picture in a bit. Here though is the newest addition to the family in his new halloween outfit. Thank you MinnieDisney1 for the great stuff. You might now can tell in the second picture but I got a pumpkin that turns into a cat, a cow bell, and 2 flowers. The buzz outfit is on my newest rescue, Isaiah. He is a world wildlife federation bear.

halloween2.jpg

halloween1.jpg

My ds received his exchange today!

He received a cute little tooth fairy pouch. This is so cute! The tooth fairy appreciates this very much b/c she's lost many teeth this past year under pillows :teeth:

He also received a hawaiian shirt and a superman pj set.

He has already dressed his bears up and playing with them.

I can't post pics b/c my camera has died :(

But here are the items:

7240M.jpg

10358M.jpg

4251M.jpg

If my dh blesses me with a new camera I will post what Teddy and Lucky Clover look like in their new clothes :)

Thank you MinnieDisney1!!

Thanks Dania! I received the Scottish costume today. It is soo cute :goodvibes

We received ours today. :banana: We got a cute Cinderella costume. It came from Emily. I don't know the screen name. All our bears say thank you beary much! :goodvibes

Talya took the outfit and played with it this afternoon, no pictures yet. :guilty:

Glad you liked it Dyan! I wasn't sure what to get, so i hope i made a good choice!

Your welcome, Im going to have to get one for mine soon.

As promised here is the picture:

thekids.jpg

back row: Isiah as Buzz Lightyear, Koda as prince charming, Jasmine as Snow White, Belle as Belle, Rusty as a soccer player, Fiona as an Irish dancer, Chessie as a baton twirler
front row: Kenai as a doctor, Belle as the Wicked Witch of the West(mask & hat have disappeared), I forget his name(lol as a wizard), and Dale as a safari driver

I still have more costumes, just need to find where they walked off to. I have a tinkerbell, ballerina, cheerleader, and another witch.

I added a new member to my family today..Fiona the flamingo...I got her off ebay unstuffed..she is from the St. Louis Zoo!

Meriweather said:
Dania....where is Phillip? :(
Phillip is a bit camera shy at the moment. Last year he was a fishermen and this year he can't decide what he wants to be lol I'm trying to convince him to be a fishermen again or I told him I would trade with the wizard. Oh for anyone that doesn't know, Phillip is my frog and Nancy gave him to me several exchanges back. He came with what Koda is sporting, the prince charming outfit. He still has the button you gave him Nancy and wears it whatever outfit he has on :teeth:

Okay here are two pics of Prince Phillip :teeth: he decided to be a duck this year:

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter