Build a Bear Sent/Received

Oh my Gosh Merriweather!! My daughter is SOOO jealous!!! You have a mightly fine collection there!! Your babies are soo cute!!!LOL :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: They do not have to be outfit repeaters in your house..

Good Ol Gal said:
any arrivals today?

Abi got hers!!! I amsorry I don't know who it's from...she threw out the packaging before I could see it...silly girl the one time I need her to wait!!

she received the pink cheer top and shorts and pink leash. She's now trying to decide who gets to wear the outfit first!! :teeth:

Meriweather

I did it!! I finally figured out how to post a pic!! Red eyes & all! :) Just couldn't get rid of them.

Here is a pic of Aydan & Firemo!! Please excuse my back door!!! I didn't realize until I looked at these pics that I think I need clean it quick!!! I guess that is how it is with 3 dogs & a little boy.

Aydan had an accident with the pavement over the weekend & it shows.

The second pic is Aydan, Firemo & Jesse the firedog. She looks thrilled to be there huh. :rotfl: :rotfl: It is times like that I realize what a good dog she is. :)

Thanks again for the suit!!

elmofireman035.jpg
[/IMG]

elmofireman038.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the pic, thank you for sharing. My package should arrive here tomorrow afternoon and will be reshipped on thursday.

Katie got her bear on Saturday, but I haven't been able to sit down long enough to post about it. Sorry about that!

Katie got an adorable bear from Kiara (sorry, I am not sure of the DIS name). Her name is Babycakes and she was wearing an adorable Princess Ariel costume!

Katie LOVES her bear and the costume. She wanted to pick a Princess costume for Kiara too (her exchangee), but we couldn't find a single one at out local BAB. :( They did have Buzz Lightyear.

Here is a picture:

bear.jpg

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Just so you know, the Delivery Confirmation shows that the package that we sent was delivered on Saturday. Nothing has been posted about it here, but I guess they got it!

I got this from an email group I'm on and wanted to share:

On Saturday, Sept. 30 Build-a-Bear will hold its annual "it's hip 2 help"
event in 'friends 2B made' stores in New York City, Boston, Pittsburgh,
Columbus, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Temecula and Myrtle Beach. On this day,
store guests will have the opportunity to build dolls to donate to Starlight
Starbright for distribution to local area hospitals. We invite you to visit
a participating 'friends 2B made' store in your area and make a doll of your
own to be included in the toy drive. There is no cost to participate, and
everyone who makes a doll will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $25
or more.

hxxp://www.starlight.org/atf/cf/%7B5BA4C9B4-81DD-431A-B59E-C291DBBFFC92%7D/HIP2HELP.JPG?tr=y&auid=1921792

That is great! I'm going to have to take my kiddos to do that.

DisneyCP2002 said:
I got this from an email group I'm on and wanted to share:

On Saturday, Sept. 30 Build-a-Bear will hold its annual "it's hip 2 help"
event in 'friends 2B made' stores in New York City, Boston, Pittsburgh,
Columbus, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Temecula and Myrtle Beach. On this day,
store guests will have the opportunity to build dolls to donate to Starlight
Starbright for distribution to local area hospitals. We invite you to visit
a participating 'friends 2B made' store in your area and make a doll of your
own to be included in the toy drive. There is no cost to participate, and
everyone who makes a doll will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $25
or more.

hxxp://www.starlight.org/atf/cf/%7B5BA4C9B4-81DD-431A-B59E-C291DBBFFC92%7D/HIP2HELP.JPG?tr=y&auid=1921792

THANKS KATIE!!

Kiara received her Adorable Build a Bear from Katie (shmoogrrrl), She LOVES IT!! Coco has been all over this weekend!! sHE EVEN WENT on her first sleep over to her new grammys too..lol

We will be posting pic's later.

THANKS AGAIN KATIE!!!!!!!

I received mine today!! I haven't opened it yet (I'm at work) but I'll report what I got as soon as I get home. And yes, I DIS at work everyday! :rotfl:

Alexia got her package today from sunshyne1023 ...she loves loves loves it.
She got a stuffed bear with ariel outfit. My daughter can't and won't put it down!!!
Thank you soooo much!

I ran home and opened my package. I got mine from Lewdyan1. I absolutely love my bear!!! She has on an adorable shirt and jeans, silver flip flops and even Hello Kitty underwear! :goodvibes Here's her picture... sorry the quality isn't so good though, I took it on my cell phone.

090706_1705.jpg

Mine went off just a bit ago. Should be there early next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter