Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

velvetsqueeze

Abby who? Abby Normal
I cannot even begin to thank you enough for this list! It is impossible to budget for buffets with a price range. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

morethananyonex

DIS Veteran
I'm a little confused. Our trip is in early February, which prices should I assume will be charged then? Are the prices listed for 01/06/2014 valid starting from that day, or are they holiday prices ending that day?

pilferk

Jambo Wildbunch Gang
I'm a little confused. Our trip is in early February, which prices should I assume will be charged then? Are the prices listed for 01/06/2014 valid starting from that day, or are they holiday prices ending that day?
They are the prices STARTING that day. So assume, for now, they will be the prices in place for the foreseeable future.

They also INCLUDE tax.

• summermac

DIS Veteran
    Good night! At Boma it would be a small fortune for our family in February with the current price. Wowza.

pArKsFaN

Mouseketeer
    This is extremely helpful, thank you for posting it! :) Do you know what the cutoff times are for meals? As in breakfast ends/lunch begins and lunch ends/dinner begins? I'd rather pay for a late lunch than an early dinner ;)

• cathicool

Disney...On My Mind and In My Heart!
    does Disney "up the prices" during president's week? we are going 2/18 thru 2/26. Is it ok to use the 1/6/14 pricing or will the prices be higher during (at least part of) the week?

• bkny

Earning My Ears
    Sorry if I missed this somewhere. For the buffets at what age do they charge the adult prices?

velvetsqueeze

Abby who? Abby Normal
    Based on past history, I would expect the next price increase to hit the same day that Spring Break Season starts (which I think is 3/8).

chinarider

DIS Veteran
    Called Disney yesterday and they are not showing any price increases for buffets for Spring. Does this mean that there arent going to be any or that they just havent been notified yet? TIA

tlh

Mouseketeer
    We just ate at Ohana, Cape May, Boma, and Crystal Palace last week and each was 37.99 for each adult if I remember correctly. For two of us with tables in wonderland discount, tip, and tax it was 78.42 for dinners.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS