Bricks?

RowanPants

Earning My Ears
Hey there, has anyone heard anything about new commemorative bricks potentially being put in at MK?

Thanks!

Following. Would love to have ability to purchase one. Also, anyone that may have done it in the past, do they let you know where your brick is, or do you just have to hunt it down?

Following. Would love to have ability to purchase one. Also, anyone that may have done it in the past, do they let you know where your brick is, or do you just have to hunt it down?

Following too! We had one the was in the TTC area since 1996 until recently when they removed them. If I remember correctly, we received a certificate with the brick number after it was installed. I also remember calling stroller rentals at the suggestion of someone here to get the general location of the brick. We were able to find after speaking to them. Really hope they bring this back!

Following, my parents got one in front of MK for my brother & I, I would love to do the same for my kids! I’m still bummed they were removed 😕

Following, my parents got one in front of MK for my brother & I, I would love to do the same for my kids! I’m still bummed they were removed 😕
Yeah, my mom was the Disney nut in the family and we all had bricks. It was a part of our ritual to go "rock hunting" every trip. More important after mom and dad died. It was really a kick when I learned they were ripping them up and disposing of them.
RIP Mom&Dad...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter