Breaking ABD news....well....breaking taunt

Oh, geez, I'm still paying off my October trip. Shoot, shoot, shoot.

Nobody book until October, okay? :confused3

I'm in the process of purchasing a townhouse. I feel your pain. This is killing me. Trying to figure out what to do now.

I think John and Kevin need to share the secret with the ABD 1.0ers since they know we can keep a secret. :thumbsup2 All 44 Adventurers kept the Jodi Benson secret from everyone for weeks on end it seemed like. :yay:

Good call Tonya!!!!

And Kevin, you have all of our email addresses. You could just shoot us a quick email to fill us in... It would be easy. Try it. Please???? We are trustworthy. Really.

My boyfriend is running around the apartment imitating Tim Gunn to cheer me up.

Thanks, Kevin & John.

Okay, what bribes are needed to get this into the soon-to-be fixed prize-matron?

I need to refresh my resume to feed my need for gadgets and trips.

I'm still resisting Apple and Kindle.

:)

Don needs a valium.

Now to try and convince a teacher friend to go with me. Otherwise, no go.

Let my personal rationalization begin. If I get the new job and work TONS of OT and go on the February ABD trip and keep working lots of OT to build up the strike fund. Now if I could just figure a way to do the Paris trip too. I do believe that would require winning the lottery at this point.

Kim

$300 per person down and the balance is due 90 days prior to departure.

Interim payments are accepted.

Deposit becomes non-refundable 14 days after it's made.

Yeah, the $600 off the bat isn't do-able for us till the middle of September. If there are spots open then, we're there.

Besides the Adventure...John has just "plussed" these trips like you wont believe.

This is a Disney fan's dreams.

Will you just give a little hint? How about will there be enough stuff different from the ABD 1.0 trip to make it worthwhile to go again? And so soon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter