Breakfast/lunch options

Thanks for the help. I do already have gluten listed. The egg thing is new. I will call to have that added and ask about almond/coconut flour products. If not available, it sounds like I’ll be fine anyway. 👍

When I did Atkins I was able to eat alot. Lots of choices to choose from. Omelette stations, fruits, salad bar, meats, etc. As others said you cant bring dairy, meat, fruits and vegetables on or off the ship. If you get caught thousands in fines from the govt.

On the Wonder in 2018, they had a beautiful station of Greek Yogurt with nuts, granola, etc. set up. However, on the Fantasy, they had the fixings, but not the Greek Yogurt so I went to the counter and asked for a bowl of Greek Yogurt every morning. They sometimes had a hard time tracking it down, but they always found it. And because I could see the container, I know it was Dannon.

So if you don't see your yogurt out, just go ask for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter