Breakfast in France

jemtx

DIS Veteran
How is the quick service bakery in the French Pavillion? thinking of walking over for croissants from YC/BC one morning. Also if EPCOT is opening at 8 am that day—will the French bakery be open early?

Breakfast at the bakery is one of my favorite things to do in Epcot, walked over from BW in January and had a nice quiet time with my croissant and coffee. Pretty sure everything is available when the bakery opens. Not sure of the time but it would make sense to open early if the park opens early.

It's delicious! My kids love the ham/cheese croissant. They get it every time we go to Epcot.

Breakfast at the bakery is one of my favorite things to do in Epcot, walked over from BW in January and had a nice quiet time with my croissant and coffee. Pretty sure everything is available when the bakery opens. Not sure of the time but it would make sense to open early if the park opens early.
Yum. Sounds nice. Are they good croissants? Not a huge fan of the Starbucks ones—like something more authentic.

I've wanted to try the Bacon and Cheese pastry at Les Halles. I have heard it is worth a rope drop.

Yes, the bakery should be open at park open, and since you are coming from the International Gateway, it makes sense. You will enter and turn right. You can go no further than France though and will have to go around the other way to get to Future World or even Norway until the World Showcase officially opens at 11 AM.

ETA: Also, yeah, the pastries there are great!

Yes, the bakery should be open at park open, and since you are coming from the International Gateway, it makes sense. You will enter and turn right. You can go no further than France though and will have to go around the other way to get to Future World or even Norway until the World Showcase officially opens at 11 AM.

ETA: Also, yeah, the pastries there are great!
Thanks. That’s what we were planning. Is anything else in France open—like the French movie?
So Norway and the Frozen ride should be open early?

Thanks. That’s what we were planning. Is anything else in France open—like the French movie?
So Norway and the Frozen ride should be open early?

No, only the pastry shop is open and possibly other eateries - the movie is not open as far as I know.

World Showcase does not open until 11 every day, however Frozen Ever After opens with the rest of the park. Guests can walk past Mexico to get to Norway, but they cannot enter the Mexico pavilion. Anything between Norway and France is closed off. For guests entering through the IG, they can go one country over to France, or around the other side to get to attractions. That can be a long walk though.

The Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at Norway is also open, though I do not know about Kringla (I want to say yes though).

They also have fantastic cappuccinos, lattes, etc. We LOVE eating breakfast in France - yes, much better than BC Marketplace though I don't mind those multi-grain croissants they have. The France pavilion items are still superior!

They also have fantastic cappuccinos, lattes, etc. We LOVE eating breakfast in France - yes, much better than BC Marketplace though I don't mind those multi-grain croissants they have. The France pavilion items are still superior!
Yum!
Thanks!

Shh! French Bakery is wonderful for breakfast. It's one of the best parts for me about staying at the BCV, walking over for breakfast. However, if you like juice with your breakfast, they won't have it (at least as of 2018). But I used to bring my own and just get a cup of ice. By the way, creme brûlée is good for breakfast, as is the yogurt parfait. Caution-the yogurt parfait tastes more like whipped cream than yogurt.

I know the picture isn't of the yogurt parfait or creme brûlée. I've taken lots of trips there for breakfast, haven't always taken pictures.

Shh! French Bakery is wonderful for breakfast. It's one of the best parts for me about staying at the BCV, walking over for breakfast. However, if you like juice with your breakfast, they won't have it (at least as of 2018). But I used to bring my own and just get a cup of ice. By the way, creme brûlée is good for breakfast, as is the yogurt parfait. Caution-the yogurt parfait tastes more like whipped cream than yogurt.

I know the picture isn't of the yogurt parfait or creme brûlée. I've taken lots of trips there for breakfast, haven't always taken pictures.
My son won’t like the lack of juice, but it looks delicious & a lovely setting. Thanks for the pic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts