Breakfast advice?

We bring/buy cereal and buy milk and yogurt for a couple of quick options for early breakfast before we leave the room. In the Park sometimes we share a breakfast platter (used to be at RiverBelle, but have not tried since breakfast moved to Rancho...)

If you are open to Starbucks they also have promotions from time to time (I see them on the budget board) for giftcards and some places you can get Sbucks giftcards as your rewards. I cashed in my Disney Movie Rewards for 2 $10 Sbucks giftcards for my trip next week. I don't drink coffee and my husband doesn't like it but they do have packaged snacks, breakfast sandwiches, and I heard mugs which can be a souvenir for free if we don't use them on food.

Time permitting you could try an Uber to a local store (I went to a Walmart Marketplace which had great prices and awesome snack items). On this trip I am going to place a prime order in the next 24 hours to my hotel as we don't have a car and don't want to spend time going to a store. I find we have plenty of time in line for security and at the gates in the morning to eat a quick granola bar and then snack as we trek around in the morning so last trip we didn't stop to eat breakfast once.

Many on the boards order groceries from Vons (which is Safeway) and have it delivered to the hotel. This way, they can have a quick bite to hold them over for a late breakfast or early lunch. We bring Gogurts, yogurts, granola bars, Nutrigrain bars, fruit, etc. We usually stay close so we hit DTD where we pop in the Jamba Juice for a quick smoothie and a breakfast burrito. They also have a few other breakfast items. We like having breakfast at Tomorrowland Terrace (I know it has been given a Star Wars name, but I know it as Tomorrowland Terrace). Hubby likes the breakfast burrito, the breakfast platter - eggs, bacon, potatoes and biscuit is what my kids get, I get the yogurt parfait and we all share a fruit platter. Sometimes my kids will share the breakfast platter- just depends on how hungry they feel. They know we will always stop and get them a snack. Disneyland is where I say yes instead of no. Whitewater Snacks in Grand Californian has a decent breakfast. It is out of the way in the morning, unless you are staying in the hotel. You might want to check it out for one of your meals. The prices are decent and the food is good. Nice and quiet inside, and relaxing out on the patio watching people in California Adventure walk by without knowing you are there!

I'm not sure how you are getting to your hotel, but we took GoLansky shuttle service. They stopped at Target to get groceries for us. Then we ate cereal, or a bagel before we left and packed snacks and water to take with us. I'm sure we saved a lot of money by eating this way.

If you are going in November I almost feel like going to McD or Panera before park opening won't be an issue as the parks likely won't open until 9 or 10am! Unless you are not morning people, then I guess it could be an issue, haha!

Earl of Sandwich has breakfast sandwiches. I've never had them but I was considering it on my last trip. Also my friend raves about the cinnamon rolls at Starbucks. And there are lots of QS restaurants in Disneyland. I would look at the menus on allears.net. we always like to eat breakfast at Carnation Cafe for a sit down meal. We do this traditionally.

The big issue for the OP is, they are staying on Harbor, so to eat at Downtown Disney requires two separate security checks, and more of a walk.

If you look at walks, The walks to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and Subway are a bit backwards (and why I suggested for just one person to go to Subway to pick up the entire family's order).

The IHOP and Denny's are on the walk, but will take maybe too much time.

And if the OP thinks Panera Bread and McDonald's is too far, then DtD clearly is also.

I would get up early and head to Mimi's Café for a good sit down breakfast. But that doesn't match up with the OP.

Next to Subway at the corner of Harbor and Katella is Sabrosada that opens at 7 AM and serves Mexican, so burritos and Breakfast Plates.

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...cf65889/1471580632717/SabrosadaMenu_06_16.pdf

We ate breakfast at Rancho Zocalo and really enjoyed it....felt it was a good value. Depending on your eaters, you may be able to share? Beignets are good, I love them, but we try to protein up in the am, it lasts longer!

We just returned. We started out with yogurt and granola the first couple of days and then tried Panera for breakfast. It was great. I was really surprised. I had lunch there before and it was pretty good. Had a great egg and ham breakfast sandwiches for around $5. Added avocado for $1 more. Took it to go and ate while we were waiting at the gate for rope drop.

As a 48 yo male i have the metabolism of a snail. I usually stick a couple protein / meal replacement bars and a couple of sticks of beef jerky in my backpack. I have a protein bar while waiting for rope drop. Have a jerky snack with my vitamins a few hours later. Then wait a few more hours and have a protein bar for lunch. I have another stick of jerky in the afternoon for a snack. Then I am able to eat whatever the heck I want for dinner! I save a lot of $ and I don't end up blowing up like a balloon while on vacation. TMI???

I second Jazz Kitchen express for the beignets. I love those! Even better than the Disneyland park beignets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter