Bounceback Offer

arcticdisneylovers

DIS Veteran
I have heard a lot of people mention getting a bounceback offer when they stay onsite. If we get one, how soon can it be used? This might sound silly but we already have a 4/3 deal booked at the Contemporary(MK view) with DD5. We are spending 2 more weeks afterwards with my parents in Dade City. But we were thinking that if we really like the hotel maybe we could use the bounceback offer to stay 3 more nights the next week (maybe upgrade to Club level) for our anniversary and leave DD5 with my folks ;) Would we be able to get a deal on a room or even get a room with such short notice :confused3

The bounce backs we usually get have specific dates. Usually 11 months down the road, plus or minus a few weeks.

We were at Pop a week ago and booked a bounce back offer. Ours allowed just about any day in 2010- except around a couple of holidays. We choose to take advantage of the 40% off a deluxe.

I have heard a lot of people mention getting a bounceback offer when they stay onsite. If we get one, ... :confused3

Even if there is not an offer in your room the bounce back that is being offered durring the time of your stay IS available to you. Just call from your room and ask what the current offer is.

Don't forget on each deals like the bounceback and etc each of the resorts set aside so many rooms for it, so they also need to be available for the dates you wish to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter