• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounceback Free Dining Program 2008. Where is everyone eating??

Got my ADR's for free dining this past weekend. Here's where we're eating-
50's Prime Time (dinner)
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Tonys Town Square (dinner)
Yak & Yeti (lunch)
Capn Jacks (dinner)
Le Cellier (dinner)
Cinderellas Royal Table (breakfast)
Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner, mnsshp night)
Mama Melrose's (dinner, Fantasmic package)
Biergarten (lunch)
Chefs de France (dinner)
Sci Fi Dine In (dinner)
Kona Cafe (dinner)
Can't wait to eat at all these places for FREE :banana:

we're going w/ my parents & its their anniv, how do you go about getting CR diver/menu? TIA!

We have found at Coral Reef the past few years with the FREE DDP, the earlier the reservation, the better. They can tend to get really backed up later in the evening and especially if it is raining. :thumbsup2 I think 5:20 would be an ideal time... although if you're eating 3 TS meals I can see why you'd want to spread them out.

Yep, that day is the only day we have three meals planned, I'm am sure we will be soooooo stuffed...waddling thru the F&W Fest.pooh: We orig. planned on an early breakfast on our departure day....but our flight is quite early! We may just skip breakfast on the 27th and I'm sure I will be eating light at Chefs de France (for lunch) to save up for the Coral Reef. Also, the Coral Reef tends to run 15-30min behind schedule.

Just made our reservations this week for 9/20-9/28, here's where we are eating:

Chef Mickey's
Ohana (Lilo breakfast & dinner another night)
CRT - breakfast
Le Cellier
Sci Fi - lunch
Crystal Palace on MNSSHP night
Donald's Safari - breakfast at AK
1900 Park Fare - dinner

can't wait! we got everything we asked for except LTT on MNSSHP, but I was booking for a party of 12 so I felt REALLY lucky to get everything else no problems, including Le Cellier and Cinderella's Royal Table! Oh, and as a bonus I also got the time I wanted for my girls at BBB at the castle on MNSSHP night too so I am totally excited for this trip!

:cool1:

we're going w/ my parents & its their anniv, how do you go about getting CR diver/menu? TIA!

Call Coral reef and ask about it.... (My DU agent set it up for me so I really didn't have to do anything, so I don't have the number)

This is the direct number for Coral Reef 407-560-6636. Call early since they have limited spaces. Even if you can't get the diver they can still do the menus for you. I was unable to get the diver, but did get the menus and my boys loved them.

I was able to make my adr's last weekend and got everything I wanted!

Mama Melrose FDP
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Yakking Yeti
Ohana Breakfast
WCC
Kona
LeCellier
Tusker House Breakfast

Can't wait for our third free dining trip!

I called yesterday and got our ADRs. We're traveling with my parents so all of our ressies are for 5 people. We're traveling September 23rd - October 1st. We got:

Brown Derby (Fantasmic package)
Teppan Edo
Whispering Canyon
Crystal Palace (dinner)
'Ohana
Sci-Fi
Le Cellier (for dinner! :banana: We were only able to get in for lunch last time)
Tutto Italia

It is sooo hard to choose since there are so many fun places to eat. Since we're traveling with young children we tried to balance the adult places with some that the kids would like too. The only one I'm worried about is Tutto Italia. It's not scheduled for renovations right now, but I'm afraid that might change.

I made my ADRs, most of them anyway, and I'll be eating 27 meals at 25 restaurants in 13 days, including; CRT, CP, LTT, Akershus, Coral Reef, Tokyo Dining, Le Cellier, Brown Derby, Yak & Yeti, Tusker House, Boma, Jiko, California Grill, Citricos, Narcoossees, GF Cafe, Spoodles, Artist Point, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Flying Fish, Ohana, Kona, Cape May Cafe, Raglan Road, and Boatwrights.

I finally get to make the call on sun. :cool1:
We are trying out 9 nights @ Pop this year Sept. 26-Oct. 5. Always stayed deluxe (until the baby) then mods the past few years. Now that my son is 5 I think he will really love Pop. Here is what I want & will be up & on the phone @ 7am sharp

Tutto Italia
Play & Dine (lunch)
Whispering Canyon
Sci-Fi
Tusker House character breakfast
Ohana Dinner (& Lilo breakfast)
Coral Reef
Boma
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
LeCellier
Biergarten

We are pretty much split between the old favs & new. Wish me luck!!!:wizard:

Hey Melissa... you got into Coral Reef? Why not call the restaurant and try to get a personalized menu and a diver? They don't have a lot of openings on it, but ya might get lucky!

Shhq, I caved, on the phone and picked another Ohana, instead of Coral Reef! I should try for Coral Reef. He would be so shocked, and surprised with the diver, and menu! You did say it was your favorite place right? You got the steak last time, and it was good right?

Michelle you know me. I just cant make up my mind. Grrrrr. I still have to call back today to get Wolfgang Puck'. Maybe, I will try for Coral Reef.

Shhq, I caved, on the phone and picked another Ohana, instead of Coral Reef! I should try for Coral Reef. He would be so shocked, and surprised with the diver, and menu! You did say it was your favorite place right? You got the steak last time, and it was good right?

Michelle you know me. I just cant make up my mind. Grrrrr. I still have to call back today to get Wolfgang Puck'. Maybe, I will try for Coral Reef.

It was the best steak we had the entire trip last year! And the atmosphere is great too.... I loved watching all the animals and divers in the tank swim by!

Well Michelle. I took your advice. I booked Coral Reef, this morning! I chose to have an early dinner @ 5:00. As MK is going to be open late @ night. So, I will do Epcot until dinner. Then hop on over to MK, for the evening! For Splash Mountain, at night!

Now, I am off to research about the menu, and sign!! Thanks Michelle, you are the best! Do you know. I still have the pirate Mickey you sent me. It is up in Justin's room. Proudly displayed!:goodvibes

It was the best steak we had the entire trip last year! And the atmosphere is great too.... I loved watching all the animals and divers in the tank swim by!
The steak we had last year in Sept. at Coral Reef was as good or better the Le Cellier. And we got a seat right next to the glass.

Well Michelle. I took your advice. I booked Coral Reef, this morning! I chose to have an early dinner @ 5:00. As MK is going to be open late @ night. So, I will do Epcot until dinner. Then hop on over to MK, for the evening! For Splash Mountain, at night!

Now, I am off to research about the menu, and sign!! Thanks Michelle, you are the best! Do you know. I still have the pirate Mickey you sent me. It is up in Justin's room. Proudly displayed!:goodvibes

THATS WONDERFUL! If you want to do the diver though, you better call as soon as you can, because I know they are very limited!

AND I am sooo glad you still have the Mickey... I still have the stickers you sent me as well... most of them are on my Lime Green travel folder that I put all my maps, travel itenerary and ressie numbers in last year and plan on using it again!

The steak we had last year in Sept. at Coral Reef was as good or better the Le Cellier. And we got a seat right next to the glass.

We did too.... and this little guy sat and watched me eat!
Picture171.jpg

and this is what I ate.....
Picture085.jpg

I think I started eating my potatos before I remembered to take the pic though.... but I was so busy with pics I almost forgot to eat at times!:lmao:

Just called today...

22 Tony's/Akershus
23 Sci-Fi/Coral Reef
24 Yak Yeti (dinner... only could get 4:15, later was booked!!!)
25 Garden Grill/O'Hana's

I finally get to make the call on sun. :cool1:
We are trying out 9 nights @ Pop this year Sept. 26-Oct. 5. Always stayed deluxe (until the baby) then mods the past few years. Now that my son is 5 I think he will really love Pop. Here is what I want & will be up & on the phone @ 7am sharp

Tutto Italia
Play & Dine (lunch)
Whispering Canyon
Sci-Fi
Tusker House character breakfast
Ohana Dinner (& Lilo breakfast)
Coral Reef
Boma
Chef Mickey (breakfast)
LeCellier
Biergarten

We are pretty much split between the old favs & new. Wish me luck!!!:wizard:

Just called this morning & got just about everything I want & the times I wanted!!! :cool1: :cool1:

The only glitch is that we are planning on LeCellier with friends of ours. They have 9 in their party. I was only able to get a 4:10pm ressie for all of us. I had a free night a few days earlier, so I made a ressie for the 3 of us in case my girlfriend & her family dont want the early LeCellier.

Either way, I am happy with my choices & times. I got what I wanted on the days & times I was looking for.

I'm so excited for ours. We're going back to a few faves from last year, and have several new ones to try too. Can't wait!

Raglan Road
Sci-Fi (lunch, OOP)
Kona Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
1900 Park Fare (breakfast)
Chef Mickeys
Le Cellier
Spoodles
Narcoosees

I'm eating at what another Dis'er called "the usual suspects" :goodvibes

Boma
Le Cellier
Chef Mickey's
CRT
Corral Reef

but I also want to try...
Figaro Fries
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Ice Cream Sundae from Beaches and Cream
Shaved ice from Japan (can't think of name right now)
Dole Whips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter