Booking with Promo Offer

rebelthyroid

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Hope this is the right subforum for this one. We received a promotional offer specific to us--unique code, requires last name and zip to validate. Book through March 15.

Are Disney trip planners/travel agents able to use that offer when booking (however it is that they book)?

I'm perfectly fine booking (and planning) without our usual agent, but if I can throw some business his way after a rotten year, I'm happy to do so. But only if he can get the same promotion that we're getting. (It's the 35% rooms offer, but our offer extends into late June.)

FYI, the cost of that promotion still comes out ahead of any others active right now (e.g., the 2 free days).

Thanks!

I have done so in the past - not sure if the rules are the same now. I suggest you call your TA to confirm. Nice to see that you're trying to give him the business, if possible. Have fun!

May I ask how you were both notified of your PINs? I haven't gotten one that I know of since 2012!
Same here, except mine came back in October. It was unique in that it's the same offer that's currently going through the spring, but the travel date extended into the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!