Booking Dining through MS

MomDad&2boys

Mouseketeer
Are there any advantages to booking dining reservations through MS? With the wait times to get through to them on phone lately, I'm wondering if I should just go through the regular dining line.

Thanks for answering another newbie question. :)

The only advantage I see to calling MS is if you can use the toll free number.

The advantage to using the regular number is opens earlier, stays open later and is open on most holidays.

Other than that, MS uses the same dining reservation system as the main dining line.

Are there any advantages to booking dining reservations through MS? With the wait times to get through to them on phone lately, I'm wondering if I should just go through the regular dining line.

With the long waits others have posted I would call regular dining. Most people have all Long Distance Calling in their plans now which makes toll free number moot.

However if your paying for long distance by the call, MS obviously have benefits to you.

Thanks for askin' this question, I wanted to know too. :goodvibes

I use the MS toll free number because I do not have free long distance...and cell phones do not work where I live.
I called yesterday and waited 15 minutes....not a big deal to me.
Usually the wait is much less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter