Booked Fast Passes today for Columbus/Fall Break week. Got most - not all.

SarahD112

Mouseketeer
I knew it would be a little tougher because we decided to do two days at Universa on the front endl, which means our Disney days start on a Tuesday, so anyone in for the whole week would have a jump on us. I did not get SDD for our HS day, at 60+2. FOP at 60+1 is 6:05pm, but I did get it earlier later in the week, so may change that one if I can’t modify it earlier between now and then. Didn’t get 7DMT at MK for exactly 60 days, but did for 60+5. Got everything else, nothing starting later than 12:45, so hoping to have luck adding them one at a time from there. And with such early opening times, I imagine we’ll be doing a lot more afternoon breaks than we’ve ever done, so wanted that flexibility. And we’re hopping, so evenings (other than that one FOP FP+ for now) are open so we can decide that day where we want to go. All in all, I’m still bracing for more crowds than we’ve ever seen at this time of year. It’s been about 10 years since we’ve gone in the fall.

Anything less than 60+4 can be really tough; especially FOP/SDD/7DMT. Smart to do Universal at beginning of trip, never considered that as a FP strategy. Though I can't imagine not visiting MK as soon as I settle in at the hotel.

Not sure why this got moved, as it was more about crowds and fast pass availability than happiness. 😂 Was curious what others experience was for this timeframe but don’t think it’ll be viewed again. 🤷🏻‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts