Bonafaka Family trip!!

Phew! on that last picture of Matthew. Looks like i am going to have to take him in for those eyebrows!!!! HA HA HA HA :rotfl2:poor kid.
Guess who perked ME up when i was really feeling awful??
Why am i standing like this???
DSCN0632.jpg

swoon... HE WAS AWESOME!!! Sooooo in the Jack character it was AMAZING! he had such a great time with the kids! there really much of a line so maybe that was the reason he spent so much time... Meghan was excited to show him her Pink and Purple Hair He was AMAZED!
DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0630.jpg

we visited with him for quite some time trying to figure out how to get the Eastland out of the Chicago river!!!
Photo0126FourBySix.jpg

Photo0129FourBySix.jpg

Photo0130FourBySix.jpg

Photo0131FourBySix.jpg

Photo0132FourBySix.jpg

Photo0133FourBySix.jpg

Next up... Wishes.
NOT so happy with the pictures AT ALL :sad:

oops forgot one Capt Jack Sparrow!!!
Photo0134FourBySix.jpg

OK please be kind on the bad picture taking! we were RUSHED to get over to find a great spot so everyone could see and get there on time...
we missed the beginning of the memories show which KILLED me but here is what i have on wishes...
IMG_8336.jpg

Being 5'4 it's hard to get over people's heads!!! ha ha ha ha. Even with a tripod!
IMG_8335.jpg

IMG_8333.jpg

IMG_8331.jpg

IMG_8330.jpg

IMG_8327.jpg

IMG_8326.jpg

Stoooopid pole..
IMG_8325.jpg

IMG_8288.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg

_MG_8321.jpg

_MG_8320.jpg

_MG_8319.jpg

Continuing on..

_MG_8321.jpg

_MG_8318.jpg

_MG_8317.jpg

Do you see the Mickey head of Smoke?!?!?
_MG_8312.jpg

_MG_8311.jpg

_MG_8310.jpg

_MG_8309.jpg

_MG_8303.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
_MG_8300.jpg

_MG_8299.jpg

_MG_8297.jpg

_MG_8286.jpg

_MG_8285.jpg

_MG_8287.jpg

_MG_8281.jpg

_MG_8277.jpg

_MG_8276.jpg

Continuing!!!

I don't know what you are talking about because those pictures of Wishes are great! :love:

Love the pics of Capt Jack too. I hope he is out and about when we are there!

yay!! love getting home from work and having lots of updates to read and photos to check out.
First of all....you took some great pics. REally. It's so hard to get night ones I think and I remember trying to get some at the Christmas parade and it was impossible! Also...I didn't see myself in any of your party photos:laughing: bummer!

Funny that you drug the boys onto It's a Small World. I didn't even attempt that because I was worried about David fleeing the World on our first night:laughing:

Hey..you look cute w/ Captain Jack! He's pretty cute too!

I don't know what you are talking about because those pictures of Wishes are great! :love:

Love the pics of Capt Jack too. I hope he is out and about when we are there!

Ahhh Thank you!!! i wish the pole and that guys head wasn't in the way!!! Capt Jack is a GREAT meet and greet. I understand all of the face characters are 'in' character.. Jack was over and beyond!!!! He was awesome with both kids and adults. it was a riot!!! If he is out you must see him!!!
you have to have at least ONE awesome thing on your trip since so many will be closed.. :mad:
If someone comes up to you for a survey of anything make sure you do it!!! might have a bit of magic afterwards!!! you will see on our next day!

yay!! love getting home from work and having lots of updates to read and photos to check out.
First of all....you took some great pics. REally. It's so hard to get night ones I think and I remember trying to get some at the Christmas parade and it was impossible! Also...I didn't see myself in any of your party photos:laughing: bummer!

Funny that you drug the boys onto It's a Small World. I didn't even attempt that because I was worried about David fleeing the World on our first night:laughing:

Hey..you look cute w/ Captain Jack! He's pretty cute too!

Thanks!!! It's been a while since i was able to do a update. Now that things have calmed down i can catch back up! :surfweb: I hate that your report is done!!! sad!
Night shots are hard most of the newer camera's have the ability for night and fireworks!!! amazing what the little buggers can do now!
It's a small world is all about the nostalgia, WAY too creepy HA HA HA.. I heard there is a book somewhere about it?!?! Don't do that to David.. i don't you will ever be able to go back. It's something for you and your daughter!!! Now we all have bragging rights saying we did it! :rotfl:

How can so many of us on this board be at the same party and not one of us is in someone else photos??? I don't get it...

Looking at all the pictures it is DIET time again.. Lean Cuisine Anyone??? ha ha!

still need to mention I did not see ONE LIME GREEN Mickey head!!!

Looking at these pictures being Christmas and wearing short sleeves! it's a real feel of -4 out today.COLD!!!
the Kids LOVE Phineas and Ferb so we HAD to stop and meet them!
DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

Photo0123FourBySix.jpg

since Tom has to watch them he wanted some action too.
Photo0124FourBySix.jpg

can't take him anywhere! :lmao:
We then went on Space Mountain! This was our first time ever!!! i had the first seat and had NO idea what to expect. Nicole did go on this too! WE LAUGHED SO HARD, had such a great time!! what a fun ride!!! i am still kicking myself in the behind becuase i did NOT take a picture of Meghan on this ride.. you know how they take the pictures? well Meghan's eyes were almost popping out her mouth was as wide as her head! we were laughing SO hard at the picture we were falling over! She LOVED SM and we of course had to do it AGAIN! after about 3 turns on SM it was bathroom break and of course found another DSA!!
During this time a show started. I don't know the name so if someone does please pipe up!
_MG_8222.jpg

the rest of our little group all regathered to watch the show!
_MG_8225.jpg

kids were jumping up and down Mike said HI to them!!!
_MG_8228.jpg

_MG_8229.jpg

_MG_8230.jpg

_MG_8236.jpg

_MG_8243.jpg

How do i NOT have a picture of stitch?!?!?! he was the best! oh well...
This is another attraction i think doesn't get a lot of attention!!! this was GREAT! Zack was picked on the screen as being a Monster.. and Joe Did something too but escapes my memory! :confused:
IMG_8212.jpg

loved the little show and now off for whatever we find!
the construction is on it's way to almost completed! so excited for this!!!!! cannot wait to go back for it!
_MG_8250.jpg

on our way we HAD to do the tea cups! they were closed on our last trip.
_MG_8246.jpg

Tom LOVES to spin out of control, Matt and i went on together while Tom and Meg went on another... it was ugly.after this ride we had to stop. my stomach was in an uproar! Tea Cups + a lot of O'hana food + drinks= :crazy2:
Had to stop for a break..
IMG_8202.jpg

Joe had to get up and dance!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I introduce NICOLE!!!
about time you chime in. i gave up on you!!!!
party::jumping1::cheer2:

I didn't mind the pics at all! As long as a get a copy of all of them!!!

Hey the pictures of you guys are great!!! I also want a copy of your pictures.

Joe had to get up and dance!!
When?? during the dance party??? I thought he was outside with Joey??? I am starting to lose how things went.:confused:. I do remember being ill....

Great job on the Bonafka Trip Report! We had a BLAST! Yes, I got teary eyed seeing the Osborne Family Lights but they were so breathtaking! I am truly a giddy school girl in Disney and it was so nice to share it with a friend that appreciates the magic like I do!

A highlight for me was riding Space Mountain for the first time! The not so good part was riding it a second time right after the first time! NOT recommended for people who have motion problems! I should NEVER have pushed my luck!! But the second time I did ride it with my DH and DS6. My DH does not do rollercoasters and my DS6 isn't much of a thrillseeker so seeing how much fun they had on the ride was worth the sickness that followed!

Our previous stays in Disney have been at CBR but I have to say that POR might be my new favorite. However, I would like to stay in the Mansions next time. They had a "Gone with the Wind" feel that I would like to experience.

We normally do our Disney trip in September but after seeing Disney decorated for Christmas, I might try for November more often. The lights are incredible! The castle was just spectacular! But the Osborne Lights truly stole my heart! The mixture of lights and music and the feeling you get standing in the middle of it all just can't be described! Pictures do it no justice.

I have to say thank you again, Bonadurer Family, for giving us great memories that will last a lifetime! I hope you had as much fun with us as we did with you!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I introduce NICOLE!!!
about time you chime in. i gave up on you!!!!
party::jumping1::cheer2:

Hey the pictures of you guys are great!!! I also want a copy of your pictures.

When?? during the dance party??? I thought he was outside with Joey??? I am starting to lose how things went.:confused:. I do remember being ill....
Joe had to get up and dance during the Monster Laugh Factory.

Has anyone seen the 2012 merchandise yet??? SO SAD we are not going back this year... :sad:
as for the fireworks??? Wow did it get wild!!! what happened to my camera there???
_MG_8274.jpg

_MG_8273.jpg

_MG_8271.jpg

_MG_8261.jpg

_MG_8260.jpg

_MG_8256.jpg

did i post this???
_MG_8278.jpg

We did stay until the end, took the bus back to POR kids ALL asleep yet were sports when it was time to get up and walk AGAIN to the room.. everyone was dragging including the adults.. We had to get some sleep because of the nuts we are we had to catch rope drop at MK in the morning!!! :sad2:

This would finish up the MVMCP! I did love it!!! i was not expecting so many people.Then again I didn't know what to expect!! Tried not to do TOO much research on the party as i wanted something to be a surprise. we did have lots! Things i wish we could have done..
Think i would have enjoyed it MUCH more if i wasn't feeling ill... :sick:
Been able to have met up with some of the DISers who were there as well.
I would do it again!!!
On to the next day at Magic Kingdom! Rope drop and pirates!!!

WAIT WAIT WAIT! I forgot the photopass pictures:
Photo0313FourBySix.jpg

This picture i have seen on the boards being passed off as their own!!! :scared1:
Photo0307FourBySix.jpg

Photo0147FourBySix.jpg

Photo0149FourBySix.jpg

So i think this is the one i might frame for the house!!
Photo0109FourBySix.jpg

Photo0143FourBySix.jpg

OK... Now we may proceed...

Great updates from MVMCP... wish I could say we were in the back ground on any of your pictures but I couldn't find us.

Ooh those are great! So glad I decided to pre-order the CD :)
Thanks! The Photopass is awesome!!! especially fun to try and get as many Magic shots as you can! it's a little like a scavenger hunt! ha ha ha!

Great updates from MVMCP... wish I could say we were in the back ground on any of your pictures but I couldn't find us.
That's terrible!!! How is that possible that so many of us were there and not one of us is in the others photos?!?!?
crazy...
:confused3

don't you hate that!! that happened to me a few times too and I almost threw my computer out the window.:headache: finally started to do my updates in word and then just copy and paste it in.

where did it go??? it was about the Pirates League?!?!? I know i hit submit!!!!
GRUMBLE....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter