Bonafaka Family trip!!

Great shots! Meg makes me laugh with her little head tilt thingy :lmao: It makes me think of myself when I was little. Every single picture of me is this huge fake smile. Seriously looks like I am in pain. It makes me laugh. Hey, at least you can tell when they were posed pics and when they were candids :)

Those came out great ! :love:

Thanks Going to post more now...

Great shots! Meg makes me laugh with her little head tilt thingy :lmao: It makes me think of myself when I was little. Every single picture of me is this huge fake smile. Seriously looks like I am in pain. It makes me laugh. Hey, at least you can tell when they were posed pics and when they were candids :)
Meg is CRAZY!!! My son Zack was like that!!! the whole pain thing! so funny!!!
There aren't many without the head tilt thing....

I seriously HATE this picture of me...
Photo0031FourBySix.jpg

Animal Kingdom!
Photo0032FourBySix.jpg

Photo0035FourBySix.jpg

Photo0036FourBySix.jpg

Photo0037FourBySix.jpg

we belong here with out motley crew (no not the band)
Photo0042FourBySix.jpg

The HEAD IS STILL TILTING!!!
Photo0056FourBySix.jpg

Photo0057FourBySix.jpg

Photo0064FourBySix.jpg

Photo0076FourBySix.jpg

next post..

More tree family pictures:
Photo0075FourBySix.jpg

Kids got excited
Photo0077FourBySix.jpg

to meet this guy
Photo0078FourBySix.jpg

Is it me or did the tilt get a bit extraordinary here?
Photo0081FourBySix.jpg

Disney threw this one in and thought it was really cute.
Photo0072FourBySix.jpg

I like the Tinkerbell one at Epcot...like the boys are all "Do we HAVE to point at Tinkerbell?" :lmao:

Oooh...I've never seen that baby Simba in the arms one! Love it. And actually, the head tilt fits pretty good with that picture :)

Great pics ! I love your dd's little shoulder pose. :love: So cute !
Thank you! She is a nut. :thumbsup2
I like the Tinkerbell one at Epcot...like the boys are all "Do we HAVE to point at Tinkerbell?" :lmao:
Your right on!!! They are all boy.. i have to believe down in there somewhere they do like it... :lmao:
Oooh...I've never seen that baby Simba in the arms one! Love it. And actually, the head tilt fits pretty good with that picture :)

OK i will give you that one... but ALL OF THEM?!?!? :rolleyes:

Hope to get more done today.. i hope today is a quiet day... Tomorrow i only have a half day then off for the rest of the year! I am SURE i can fit in more TR updates!!!

great pics!!
p.s. I love your hair color (and I'm a hairdresser so I have some credibility, haha)

Hi just wanted to stop in and say heool...you posted on one of my friend's TR's I think DisMomAmy's and i just had to come check your 1st TR out as i am also from the Chicago area :goodvibes

I don't have triplets (bless your heart) but have twins and 2 more :rotfl:

love the Disney-palooza Birthday decorating some great stuff there :thumbsup2

and you have a lot of wonderful pictures in this TR too

J~

Hi just wanted to stop in and say heool...you posted on one of my friend's TR's I think DisMomAmy's and i just had to come check your 1st TR out as i am also from the Chicago area :goodvibes

I don't have triplets (bless your heart) but have twins and 2 more :rotfl:

love the Disney-palooza Birthday decorating some great stuff there :thumbsup2

and you have a lot of wonderful pictures in this TR too

J~

Hi!!:wave:
Thank you so much for coming aboard! i LOVE your ring of shamrocks!!
Ummm.. BLESS YOUR HEART! twins AND 2 more? :faint: i can't imagine...
Thank you the party was a bit much!!! ha ha!
Im my own worst critic with this report. I wish i had done last years, It was much more action packed. But have to keep people reading here! Koontz and king are my hero's! HOW DO THEY DO THIS?? :lmao:

YAY back to the report we go...............

so we waited another few minutes buses were awesome.
and headed off to My second favorite park.. Hollywood Studios!! I love the theme, i love the street performers i love it all i think it is just a fun upbeat place!
I had to go the customer service first to pick up our Magic tickets. they of course asked for my KTTW... no where to be found :scared1: i am going out of mind!!! Husband doesn't have it... GOOD GRIEF NOW WHAT!!! it is missing! panic rose. the CM was so calm and nonchalant said "fuggeta bout it" Chicago joke of course and issued another one!!! I was so RELIEVED!!! She even made a little Mickey head on in case i found the old one adn didn't get them confused! Gave me the tickets and off we went!

Photo0085FourBySix.jpg

this guy is just TROUBLE!!
Photo0092FourBySix.jpg

Photo0095FourBySix.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

We stopped and watched some of the street performers who did this "Wata check" it was HILARIOUS! if you like the three stooges then you would love this!!! I only have video of this.. and i have NO idea how to get it on you tube.
But i can say that my kids have this routine DOWN PAT and is funniest thing ever..
so we PULLED the kids away (they were not happy in the least.) but made it over to the show with TONS of people.. i am so glad we had the preferred seating otherwise i would have never had done this.
DSCN0558.jpg

to be continued....

I found a picture of the street guys!!!!
DSCN0554.jpg

Sorry was in an argument with my supervisor.. SO back to our regular scheduled HAPPINESS!
A LOT of these pictures didn't come out too well...
_MG_8052.jpg

_MG_8059.jpg

_MG_8060.jpg

_MG_8061.jpg

_MG_8062.jpg

_MG_8064.jpg

_MG_8067.jpg

_MG_8069.jpg

_MG_8073.jpg

_MG_8074.jpg

continue:

OK - I agree, that head tilt is getting pretty annoying. It's like someone told her once, "Oh, you look so precious when you do that." and now she does it everytime.

But, at least the boys are more enthusiastic to point at Stitch than they were at Tinkerbell!

OK - I agree, that head tilt is getting pretty annoying. It's like someone told her once, "Oh, you look so precious when you do that." and now she does it everytime.

But, at least the boys are more enthusiastic to point at Stitch than they were at Tinkerbell!

Your not kidding!!!! i don't know where that came from... and would like to slap the stuff out of who did!!!!

Yes found something for the boys to be excited about!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter