BOG new test lunch res online?

Called this morning about the website not letting me log in anymore. It turns out since DH and I share an email it would not let me log in as it was recognizing it as being DH's login now. so I had to make sure my log in is different. now it works fine.

For those with a package with letters/numbers, I was able to make my reservation using the number code on my Magical Express documents :)

I'm not at home right now-which is where my DME stuff is, I really hope this works when I get home tonight! Not sure how you figured this out, but awesome, thank youpixiedust:

For those with a package with letters/numbers, I was able to make my reservation using the number code on my Magical Express documents :)

I have 45 days left before our trip and haven't received my Magical Express documents. You are talking about the documents you receive in the mail about 30 days before your trip, right?

I have 45 days left before our trip and haven't received my Magical Express documents. You are talking about the documents you receive in the mail about 30 days before your trip, right?

Yep! I decided to check in there and see if there were any "number only" things listed and found one on the bottom of each of the pages that listed our flights

Called this morning about the website not letting me log in anymore. It turns out since DH and I share an email it would not let me log in as it was recognizing it as being DH's login now. so I had to make sure my log in is different. now it works fine.

Thank you for posting this. I just tried one of my old email addresses that I used to use for Disney, and it let me associate my second resort ressie with that one so I could book our lunch. It would be nice if it would let you have more than one reservation # linked to one email address though.

Just want to say thankyou for this thread. I logged in and it worked for me (Sept 6). We didn't choose our meals. I'm wondering if it really saves any time or is it just helping BOG have party size info ahead of time. After checking in, will we be directed to then go get in the "regular" line?

Thank you, really hoping this works. I did not receive an email but it let me book for 8/26 party of 4. I didn't preselect our meals though. We are staying at AOA

I cant seem to do this because my disney account is so old I dont sign in with an email but just a name. it wont let me sign in without a .com. I get my daughter in but because the ressie is my name it wont work. I have my magic bands and my FP+ My sister who has her own ressie and is linked to me can make them but I cant because i cant sign in because I dont have a @____.com at the end of my account name. AAARRRGGGHHHH

Thank you so much for posting the link. I was able to get my ressie in for August 22nd between 1:15 and 1:30. SOOOO EXCITED!!!!pixiedust:

Whilst I'm happy it works for most,I'm deeply disappointed it won't work for me.:confused3

My reference number is only 6 digits,tried online check in previously and couldn't do that either.
Disney gave me a 12 digit number,which cm said may work or may not (useful!) And obviously it didn't.:sad:

If anyone has any bright ideas,please share.
I wonder if it's only available for US bookings,not UK ones.
Not had any exciting emails like some of you guys either.:scratchin

I was able to long in to my acct...but it would not take my res..#...it said check your number....we are DVC....

I have letters in my reservation so it didn't work.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't using the Fastpass+ limit you to only 3 attractions per day and in only 1 park per day? In addition, using FP+ does not allow usage of the current FP kiosks if a FP+ attraction is booked? I was able to use the link but stopped short when prompted to use FP+ because that in theory would only leave me with 2 FP+ attractions for the entire day. Anyone who knows how to use the current system knows you can more than double that amount of FP attractions in a single day. To me that ADR is not worth giving up all those other FP opportunities.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't using the Fastpass+ limit you to only 3 attractions per day and in only 1 park per day? In addition, using FP+ does not allow usage of the current FP kiosks if a FP+ attraction is booked? I was able to use the link but stopped short when prompted to use FP+ because that in theory would only leave me with 2 FP+ attractions for the entire day. Anyone who knows how to use the current system knows you can more than double that amount of FP attractions in a single day. To me that ADR is not worth giving up all those other FP opportunities.

Right now it doesn't appear that your BOG lunch reservation is apart of your 3 fastpass+ reservations.

If anyone has any bright ideas,please share.
I wonder if it's only available for US bookings,not UK ones.
Not had any exciting emails like some of you guys either.:scratchin

We are from Canada and have a package booked. I used my 12 digit magicband confirmation number.

Look for any type of reservation number where there are no letters. Hey, maybe try an ADR reservation number for a completely different restaurant you've booked. Plug it in and see if it pulls up your info. and allows you to make a BOG lunch reservation.

That might work. Try it! :)

I just booked ours for this Sunday (I know I can't believe this Sunday I'll be in Disney!) and we were never contacted about the FP+. We're staying at the Polynesian. A friend who's a CM will be staying with us, so I don't know if that's why we were able to get it without having a FP+. Best of luck to everyone! :)

I have letters in my reservation so it didn't work.

Try using the corresponding numbers for the letters on a phone Keypad so it is all numerical like when you call CRO and input your res# ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter