BOG new test lunch res online?

tiggerthepuppy

Mouseketeer
I can't even remember what site i was on when I found this but apparently disney is testing something new at be our guest. When some people have checked in they are asked if they plan on doing a qs lunch at bog and are given a resort reservation number (a literal string of numbers, not the conf # for your resie) and they go online to this website and "choose" the lunch they want? does anyone know anything more about this?

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

Interesting....I didn't receive this email but I do want to try this restaurant for lunch when I arrive next month so I entered my info and was able to reserve a time....there were 2 options, 1 for a time only called "expedited arrival" and another option where you can pre-select your food now and then when you arrive you go directly to a table. I opted for 1 because I have no idea what the kids want. But now does that mean I somehow enrolled myself in FastPass+? I haven't received any emails or notifications, I'm staying on DVC point and haven't linked park tickets to my reservation.

Thanks OP for the link! :)

I tried the link out of curiosity-I signed in and when it ask me for my Reservation id# is it asking for my resort package id#? If so it won't take it, it will only allow me to type in numbers and not letters and my reservation id has both :confused3

I tried the link out of curiosity-I signed in and when it ask me for my Reservation id# is it asking for my resort package id#? If so it won't take it, it will only allow me to type in numbers and not letters and my reservation id has both :confused3

It's asking for your resort reservation number. I typed mine in an was able to reserve a time. I'm glad, I didn't want to have to wait in line that day to eat there.

It won't let me either...it will not accept the letters.

Hmmm, wonder if it has to do with package vs RO ressies :confused3

Oh well, back to standing in line, all still good since I'll be in WDW :banana:

I clicked the link and it is letting me go through with the process. I typed in my reservation number for my hotel, which was all numbers, and it worked.

BTW, I am a part of MagicBand testing next month and staying at Pop Century, so not sure if that has something to do with it?

I am now on this page.

UnXsE8G.png

Wow, it just let me reserve a time too. Very interesting.

ETA - There were no "prime" times to choose from. Either before 11:00 or after 1:20 were my options, at least on the day I was booking (9/24).

I chose expedited arrival between 12:00 PM and 12:15 PM on August 11, 2013.

Here is the FAQ page: https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/FAQ.aspx

It mentions that "The FastPass+ test is limited to Guests who were randomly selected in advance. Any Guest can dine at Be Our Guest Restaurant for lunch as space is available."

I'm not sure if my reservation is even valid.

When are you going? I was able to sign in but it so availability. We are going in Nov. so not sure if it will be come available as we get closer.

I have a room only res so it just has numbers in my conf, so I was able to book a fast pass time of 12:45-1:00 on aug 27. I hope it ends up being valid! It gave me a conf # so fingers crossed!

Eta: Nevermind, there's no conf number for the fast pass reservation. I didn't get an email or anything other than the conf page so I'm not sure if its going to be valid or not.

I just made reservations, but it never gave a conf number or anything. It shows when to arrive and the order summary, but I sure would feel better with an actual conf number to show.

Did your id have only numbers?

First post of this thread

Yes, my reservation is numbers only, it's a room only reservation.

I was not given a confirmation number, and my window is 11:10 to 11:25 on 9/1/13. I signed out and back in and it's still there.

I too am part of the magic band + and it let me make a reservation via this link, yet no where on my normal disney experience choices does it let me do it. Oh well, if it works great, if not we'll take our chances with the line. It's a test phase. I'll go with the flow and report back next week.

I got the email logged in and the even though I never chose anything it said there was an error and it wouldn't let me do anything. It just said speak to concierge.

I am so excited that it is allowing me to do this...but...do I really have to place my order this far in advance? Does anyone know if I reserve this meal, can I make changes to it later?

I just made the reservation, did not place the meal. If it was just me, I would, but DH could never make up his mind before the moment of ordering

I am so excited that it is allowing me to do this...but...do I really have to place my order this far in advance? Does anyone know if I reserve this meal, can I make changes to it later?

I thought there was an option where you did not have to choose a meal yet. You get expedited seating, not right to table.

I have a room only reservation at pop during the test. Aug 25th - 31st

I was able to book my FP spot for Aug 27th at 11:10am - 11:25am.

I could have picked my meal ahead of time too but I am still trying to choose between two entrees so I chose to wait and did just the place holder FP option.

I pulled up MDE App on my phone and don't see my meal FP reservation there. Dose anyone else see theirs on the app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter