BOG FP+ with food allergies

DVCFan1994

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the restaurants board, and did not get any replies, so I thought it couldn't hurt to try here.

I Just got a FP+ time for lunch in April. Yay! I did not do the order ahead option. 3 out of 4 of us would be easy. But #4 has multiple allergies and needs to make modifications. I'd like to expedite it if I could because we have ETWB FP+ an hour later, and one of my kids is a very slow eater;) But nothing on the menu works as is for my sons allergies. I was afraid if I started the ordering process and then backed out due to lack of options I'd loose my FP+, so I didn't try it myself. But if someone has experience making an allergy sensitive order I'd love to hear how you did it!

Not really the answer to your question but we where there about a month ago and even without a FP, we could have been done in under an hour. There are CMs at the order machines that should be able to direct you as how to order a special diet. We are just PA so we had no issues but the menu is some what limited and I have not heard great things about them being able or willing to adjust meals so if you do wait, you might need a back up plan for your son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter