Bob's Store - Anyone

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Just thought I would pass along my Great bargain. I needed sneakers for two of my children before school started. Bob's is having 25% off of all sneakers and 30% off all apparell. Well, we hit the clearance section and I am happy to report that I got my daughter a pair of Sketchers and my son a pair of And One's and three shirts for my daughter and one skirt for her all for $50.00. The best part is I had a $10.00 gift certificate and the $40.00 it would have cost me after my certificate I had in credit from their store. They have shirts for $2 - $3 after their 30% off. I couldn't look in the boy's section my son had had it by that time. Nice to get stuff so cheap. Good luck to anyone else that shops there. :goodvibes

Wow you got a great deal, I might need to stop there this week and get some back to school stuff!

I went last week to use my $10 coupon. I just got one ds a pair of sneakers and I found 2 southpole shirts in the clearance corner. They cost me like $10.50 each, not too bad when the regular price was $24.00. I hate to pay those prices. I love Bob's clearance corner, I got so many good bargains there the day after thanksgiving, my teens want clothes for the holidays and I plan on hitting it again this year for christmas shopping. I also think I have enough reward points now for a reward certificate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter