Boats around MK

billsfan

Lets Go BUFF-A-LO
I am planning a vacation for a friend who will be staying at the WL this comming year. I have a question about the boats that run around the MK. I know that one boat goes from MK-->GF-->Poly-->MK. How do the boats run from the WL. Is their just one that goes to WL, FW, Cont & MK or is there two diffrent boats. Also what order does the boat(s) run.

Thanks for any information.

billsfan said:
I am planning a vacation for a friend who will be staying at the WL this comming year. I have a question about the boats that run around the MK. I know that one boat goes from MK-->GF-->Poly-->MK. How do the boats run from the WL. Is their just one that goes to WL, FW, Cont & MK or is there two diffrent boats. Also what order does the boat(s) run.

Thanks for any information.
As far as I know, there is not one single boat that goes MK to GF to Poly to MK. There's a boat between MK and GF, and another boat between MK and Poly. There's a boat from MK to the TTC. There's a boat that goes MK to WL to FW to MK (and sometimes in the reverse order). There's no boat directly between MK and Contemporary.

CleveRocks said:
As far as I know, there is not one single boat that goes MK to GF to Poly to MK. There's a boat between MK and GF, and another boat between MK and Poly. There's a boat from MK to the TTC. There's a boat that goes MK to WL to FW to MK (and sometimes in the reverse order). There's no boat directly between MK and Contemporary.

No – the Poly/GF share a boat to the MK.

There's a large launch that transports FW/WL guests to MK and a smaller launch that goes FW/WL/Contemporary.

CleveRocks said:
As far as I know, there is not one single boat that goes MK to GF to Poly to MK. There's a boat between MK and GF, and another boat between MK and Poly.
Unless it's different in the high season, these are indeed a single boat that runs MK->GF->Poly->MK. I don't believe I've ever seen it run as two separate lines. (But as I said, I'm never at WDW in the busy seasons.)

There's a boat from MK to the TTC. There's a boat that goes MK to WL to FW to MK (and sometimes in the reverse order). There's no boat directly between MK and Contemporary.

There is, though, a small launch that runs WL->Contemporary->FtW->WL. I believe during the busy times of day, there are launches on this route running in both directions, even during the slower times of the year.

However, as is always the case, Disney's transportation options can change very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!