Boardwalk Villa Question

trspohr

Mouseketeer
Hello. I have a family of six. Myself, DH, and 4 DD's, 11,8,6, and 3. We were wondering if you can request connecting Studios at the BWV. If so, is there a door shared from room to room, or would you have to exit the front door and go into the other room? Help is appreciated! Thanks. :)

at BWV there is no connecting studios.

they only connect to a 1-bedroom.

for a family of 6 would recommend a 2-bedroom.

now there are some dedicated (no connecting doors) that are next to each other. but since there are so few of these - your chances of getting one is slim.

With all the DVC villas, no studio connects to another studio. They only connect to one bedrooms to make a lock off two bedroom villa.

At BWV, all the two bedrooms are lock offs.

The closest you could be in two studios is across the hall from each other.

on the 3rd floor there are studios next to each other - they are dedicated - will bring back pictures.

Are 2 studios really that much cheaper than a 2 bedroom villa? I would think the full kitchen, laundrey and living room would be more desirable anyway.

Are 2 studios really that much cheaper than a 2 bedroom villa? I would think the full kitchen, laundrey and living room would be more desirable anyway.

And Mom and Dad each get to stay in one of the studios because you can't leave the younger kids in a studio alone. Unless you have Gramma going along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter