Boardwalk Ticketing

This was boardwalks response to me today:

We're working out some problems with Expedia right now but hopefully we'll be back up soon! All of our tickets will work just fine, they've been processed through Disney's system and cannot be undone! Let me know if you have any other questions!

I received a similar email from them as well. It looks like our tickets will work fine.

If I buy a 7 day ticket on this site or through park savers and I use it on December 31 can I then upgrade to a new florida resident silver pass on jan 1

I purchased a 3 day ticket from them a few weeks ago based on the Touring Plans recommendation, and it worked fine. Absolutely no problems linking in MDE or picking up at will call.

For those who bought last year- how did it all work out?

I purchased a 3 day ticket from them a few weeks ago based on the Touring Plans recommendation, and it worked fine. Absolutely no problems linking in MDE or picking up at will call.

Pardon my possibly dumb question -- I'm looking at buying tickets for October. They have 2 options... pick up at will call or Express Mail. If I choose will call, will they simply email me a code so that I can still link them to MDE in the meantime, or do I HAVE to get them at will call before I can do any linking? Thinking about ordering from here because they seem to have a pretty good price on the 3 day hoppers compared to UT.

For those who bought last year- how did it all work out?

Worked great for us. We got tix in plenty of time to enter info into MDE and had no issues there. Made FP at 60 days out with no problems too. Would definitely use them again!

Did you have to pick them up at will call?
Only because my mom didn't want to pay for a magic band (we were staying offsite).

Pardon my possibly dumb question -- I'm looking at buying tickets for October. They have 2 options... pick up at will call or Express Mail. If I choose will call, will they simply email me a code so that I can still link them to MDE in the meantime, or do I HAVE to get them at will call before I can do any linking? Thinking about ordering from here because they seem to have a pretty good price on the 3 day hoppers compared to UT.
We got the code on email the day after ordering and I was able to put it into MDE and make FP reservations right away.

Just bought a single 6 day park hopper plus ticket from them following the link from Touring Plans, I know it was a single as the total window at the bottom of the page showed 468.20, the same price as in the selection window which is about 20.00 cheaper than any of the others. Got an immediate email thanking me for my purchase and indicating they would send me a confirmation number within 24 hours that I could link ticket to in MDE and would mail me the ticket within 2 weeks. A couple of hours later, got that email and I went to do that and MDE is showing 6 tickets, rechecked the email and it says I saved $255 and went to the credit card site and it's showing an authorization for $2809.20. Figured it was a glitch, so I immediately emailed them through the websites contact us page asking them to rectify the situation. Decided to come on the the DIS and do a search about them and this thread came up so now I'm freaking out quite a bit. Guessing I should contact the Credit Card company (US Bank) and make them aware of the situation. It is showing an authorizaton and not a charge and should probably give them a chance to rectify the situation, but I am now very nervous about the whole deal. Will update as soon as I find out more. Worse part is I was going to purchase through Disney as the difference between them and other 3rd party sellers was not that much, but when I saw a difference of $30+ and the fact that it was linked through Touring Plans made me change my mind.

They have emailed me back asking me to forward the initial email back to them which I have done, they say the transaction shows as 6 tickets which I know I did not as it is a drop down box and would have had to scroll down quite a bit to change it to 6 and the total box was showing as the single ticket price; I looked since I was curious if there would be additional fee to have it mailed. They did get back with me quickly given the late hour and does sound like they are trying to rectify situation. Credit card company says an actual charge has to be put through before I can dispute it, but will have that option if/when that happens.

Just got email stating that order has been changed to one ticket, refund should appear on credit card within 3 days and that I would be receiving 6 tickets in mail 5 of which had been cancelled and gave me last 4 digits of valid ticket. Hopefully all has been taken care of, still have 20 days until 60 day mark, so should get ticket in time to link to MDE and be able to secure FPs. Will be watching credit card.

Just bought a single 6 day park hopper plus ticket from them following the link from Touring Plans, I know it was a single as the total window at the bottom of the page showed 468.20, the same price as in the selection window which is about 20.00 cheaper than any of the others. Got an immediate email thanking me for my purchase and indicating they would send me a confirmation number within 24 hours that I could link ticket to in MDE and would mail me the ticket within 2 weeks. A couple of hours later, got that email and I went to do that and MDE is showing 6 tickets, rechecked the email and it says I saved $255 and went to the credit card site and it's showing an authorization for $2809.20. Figured it was a glitch, so I immediately emailed them through the websites contact us page asking them to rectify the situation. Decided to come on the the DIS and do a search about them and this thread came up so now I'm freaking out quite a bit. Guessing I should contact the Credit Card company (US Bank) and make them aware of the situation. It is showing an authorizaton and not a charge and should probably give them a chance to rectify the situation, but I am now very nervous about the whole deal. Will update as soon as I find out more. Worse part is I was going to purchase through Disney as the difference between them and other 3rd party sellers was not that much, but when I saw a difference of $30+ and the fact that it was linked through Touring Plans made me change my mind.
I might curious what your email confirmation says? Does it have 1 six day ticket or 6 six day tickets?

I might curious what your email confirmation says? Does it have 1 six day ticket or 6 six day tickets?

Thank you for your order!

Please find your order details below. Your actual park tickets and confirmation codes will be sent in a separate email. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery though in most cases it is less. Upon receiving your tickets and confirmation codes you may link your tickets to your MDE account online.

If you need to reach us for any reason please email us at: info@boardwalkticketing.com

Mark xxxxxxxx

marshelxxx@yahoo.com

This is the initial confirmation, the 2809.20 was in a smaller font and at the time, I assumed it was some sort of reference number.

Hi Mark!

Thank you for your order! You saved over $255 on your tickets!!

You will receive your actual tickets in the mail within 7-10 business days from today's date.
Your ticket confirmation number is: ROBTxxxxxxx

You may use that confirmation number to link your tickets to your MDE account online.

Upon linking your tickets you may proceed to make Fastpass+ Reservations. If you're staying on property you may make your reservations 60 days in advance. If you're not staying on property you may make your reservations 30 days in advance.

Upon receiving your tickets the price displayed inside is PRE discount. Please check your payment method or confirmation email for your actual paid amount.

We hope you have a magical vacation!

If you had a great experience please share it with others using our social media links below!

This is the second, in my excitement to link the confirmation to my MDE account, I missed the $255 savings statement which should have alerted me immediately that there was a problem. They did respond to my initial email fairly quickly last night, asking me to forward the initial confirmation email back to them. They did say their records showed I had ordered 6 tickets which I do not believe possible, as you select using a drop down box and there is a total box at the bottom which indicated the 468.20 amount. As stated above,they emailed me late this morning saying they had changed the order to one ticket and had already refunded the balance to my card, but it might take up to 3 days to show up, online my card still just shows the initial authorization for the full amount but not a charge. They didn't question where the mistake occurred in this morning's email, so at this point I am fairly happy at how promptly this was resolved regardless how this occurred, am watching my cc closely. Their online process could be better, there is no cart showing your order and the confirmation page does not display order details, so it is understandable that it raised some alarm bells

Thank you for your order!

Please find your order details below. Your actual park tickets and confirmation codes will be sent in a separate email. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery though in most cases it is less. Upon receiving your tickets and confirmation codes you may link your tickets to your MDE account online.

If you need to reach us for any reason please email us at: info@boardwalkticketing.com

Mark xxxxxxxx

marshelxxx@yahoo.com

This is the initial confirmation, the 2809.20 was in a smaller font and at the time, I assumed it was some sort of reference number.

Hi Mark!

Thank you for your order! You saved over $255 on your tickets!!

You will receive your actual tickets in the mail within 7-10 business days from today's date.
Your ticket confirmation number is: ROBTxxxxxxx

You may use that confirmation number to link your tickets to your MDE account online.

Upon linking your tickets you may proceed to make Fastpass+ Reservations. If you're staying on property you may make your reservations 60 days in advance. If you're not staying on property you may make your reservations 30 days in advance.

Upon receiving your tickets the price displayed inside is PRE discount. Please check your payment method or confirmation email for your actual paid amount.

We hope you have a magical vacation!

If you had a great experience please share it with others using our social media links below!

This is the second, in my excitement to link the confirmation to my MDE account, I missed the $255 savings statement which should have alerted me immediately that there was a problem. They did respond to my initial email fairly quickly last night, asking me to forward the initial confirmation email back to them. They did say their records showed I had ordered 6 tickets which I do not believe possible, as you select using a drop down box and there is a total box at the bottom which indicated the 468.20 amount. As stated above,they emailed me late this morning saying they had changed the order to one ticket and had already refunded the balance to my card, but it might take up to 3 days to show up, online my card still just shows the initial authorization for the full amount but not a charge. They didn't question where the mistake occurred in this morning's email, so at this point I am fairly happy at how promptly this was resolved regardless how this occurred, am watching my cc closely. Their online process could be better, there is no cart showing your order and the confirmation page does not display order details, so it is understandable that it raised some alarm bells
Thanks for sharing the email! How odd that they don't include in the confirmation the actual purchase details. Glad you were able to get it resolved!

Final update, charge for 2809.20 did go through on 6/9, after 3 days of nervously checking cc glad to inform everyone a credit of 2341.00 went through today; I was correctly billed for one 6 day hopper plus for 468.20, about 20 bucks better than the other third party retailers. Put serial number in on MDE and now shows as one ticket that I was able to link to my profile. Sure makes me miss the good old days of getting a PAP for less than that :smooth:.

Glad this was resolved!! I would have been freaking out with such a huge charge as well. Good to know it was rectified.

I just purchased four 7 day adult park hoppers plus tickets. Within an hour or so, I received my confirmation #'s and linked all tickets to MDE. About a week later, I have received my physical tickets in the mail. I was very skeptical, but after reading the positive post on Touring Plans by Len, and then sending my own email to TP Customer Service and getting an immediate response, I was convinced I should give it a shot. I saved about $250+ and highly recommend Boardwalk Ticketing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter