Boardwalk Ticketing

Will be buying from them soon, they still show up as the cheapest for nine 6-day base tickets. Glad I was referred to this thread.

Just an update on this: I bought my tickets through Boardwalk Ticketing, and they linked to MDE without any trouble!
I had some issues with my credit card, and they answered my questions quickly and efficiently.
Does anyone know where the will call kiosks are in MK??

so did I, and they are there -- did you following the link off of Len Testa's site?

No I just went directly to their website. It should work both ways right?

Edit: Maybe it's my work computer because I went through Len's website and I still couldn't see the prices. I'll try it when I get home.

Last edited:
Shows up fine for me. You have to scroll to Order Total at the bottom, it tallies your dropdown selections there.

Bought tickets over the summer, linked them within 12hrs to MDE and received hard tickets in the mail as well, though I didn't need to use them. Used them at the beginning of October. Had no issues.

Shows up fine for me. You have to scroll to Order Total at the bottom, it tallies your dropdown selections there.

Bought tickets over the summer, linked them within 12hrs to MDE and received hard tickets in the mail as well, though I didn't need to use them. Used them at the beginning of October. Had no issues.

Same here - loaded into MDE without issue, and I received the cards a bit later.

Can you tell us what they did to you that was so bad???

I'm going to assume that since this poster hasn't responded AND they don't post often anyway AND when they do, it's most always negative AND since you've read positive testimonials from many of us, that this person's experience must have been an isolated occurrence (or something like that).

I was just looking at them and the Official Ticket Center for prices on tickets about an hour ago. But what I found was that there was less than $10 savings for us on a 6 day base ticket vs. buying with through Disney with gift cards purchased at 5% off. Now if I remember correctly last year when I was looking at the Official Ticket Center prices, there was a good bit of a difference, but not today. But that was last year.

I'm going to assume that since this poster hasn't responded AND they don't post often anyway AND when they do, it's most always negative AND since you've read positive testimonials from many of us, that this person's experience must have been an isolated occurrence (or something like that).
Yea, I just asked for entertainment purposes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter