Boardwalk Ticketing

Exactly. The whole thing is sketchy and you at the mercy of hoping you get what they claim to have. You have no recourse when they don’t deliver. Buy direct. Use gift card with discounts. Don’t get caught

So, you took it upon yourself to call a legitimate website a scam because you didn't want to buy from them? That's why people from New York get a bad rap.

So, you took it upon yourself to call a legitimate website a scam because you didn't want to buy from them? That's why people from New York get a bad rap.
Sorry, but bringing NY in to this is as irrelevant as CrankyDad's response.

That's been explained previously, apparently they get allocations from Disney, and occasionally run out.

Except you don't shut your entire website down. You disable the payment options and you put on your website that you have run out and to check back on a certain date.

Place Is a scam avoid them and don’t get caught up in it

Both my niece and I just bought our tickets from them this month. Had codes within 24 hours and linked to MDE immediately. This isn't the first time I purchased from them.

Unless you have proof that this is a scam, including someone who lost money to them, don't commit libel against this company.

I don't think that they are a scam, but unless it is going to save me a decent amount, I will just continue to buy my tickets directly through Disney with discounted gift cards. I can still, (for the moment) get them from Target with at least 5% off.

I don't think that they are a scam, but unless it is going to save me a decent amount, I will just continue to buy my tickets directly through Disney with discounted gift cards. I can still, (for the moment) get them from Target with at least 5% off.
I think the discount is usually better than 5%, but depends on the ticket type (# of days, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter