Boardwalk reservations

dumbo33

Mouseketeer
We have a purchase offer that we are ready to sign for BW. The closing won't be until the middle of March. We have to go at the end of June (only time we can go). Would we be able to get reservations for June. There are also banked points with this package, and don't want to lose those points, if we can't get reservations. Any suggestions.

We made reservations for July last April. We couldn't get Boardwalk but were able to reserve Old Key West and it was very nice. :cool: :) ;)

Although this is new to me. I made reservation for BWV sometime mid Jan. 2001 for the end of July beginning of Aug. 2001. At first I was waited listed for several days and within two weeks the ressie came through. I needed two standard view studios. Since BWV is my home resort MS advised that OKW was available. If BWV did not come through I was planning to stay at OKW. In my limited experience in dealing with MS I have found them to be very helpful. My recommendation is to make the effort and if necessary get wait listed. I think MS will make every effort to accomodate. I hope it works out for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter