• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BLT- here now! :)

Wonderful trip report! We were just at BLT for a week, sniff, 2 weeks ago and loved it! We visited AKL for an afternoon and loved it too. We also visited VWL and I fell in LOVE. Felt most like my home. My dream house is a cabin in the woods and what could be better than VWL! I plan to buy there and make that my second home resort. I LOVED BLT though for it's ease of access, frequent and quick bus service, and food venues. Definitely want to do a stay at AKL and at BCV or BWV like you!

So, when it comes down to it, which did you overall like better? BLT or AKV?

Wonderful trip report! We were just at BLT for a week, sniff, 2 weeks ago and loved it! We visited AKL for an afternoon and loved it too. We also visited VWL and I fell in LOVE. Felt most like my home. My dream house is a cabin in the woods and what could be better than VWL! I plan to buy there and make that my second home resort. I LOVED BLT though for it's ease of access, frequent and quick bus service, and food venues. Definitely want to do a stay at AKL and at BCV or BWV like you!

So, when it comes down to it, which did you overall like better? BLT or AKV?

You are so right about VWL, a very special feel. Makes you not want to ever leave!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter