Bloopers and Funny photos...

"I'm sitting beside a pretty girl... must... maintain... coolness!"

Thanks! That's my youngest daughter! :love: They act like brother and sister so although he thinks he's pretty cool, he spends more time trying to annoy the heck out of her.:rotfl2: They purposely were posing with larger-than-life smiles to annoy him....:lmao:

Dry Sorcerer Mickey beach towel.... $28
Dry Mickey T shirt.........................$20
Soaked by a Magic Fountain............Priceless!
DTDfountain2.jpg

Now that is a great photo! :thumbsup2

PICT0200.jpg

Baby = 15lbs
Diaper = 20lbs
Total = 35lbs of fun! :lmao:

Thanks! That's my youngest daughter! :love: They act like brother and sister so although he thinks he's pretty cool, he spends more time trying to annoy the heck out of her.:rotfl2: They purposely were posing with larger-than-life smiles to annoy him....:lmao:

I think she would make a perfect Ariel in a few years!:thumbsup2 She's beautiful!

(But then you'd have to let her see a million strangers in that little bikini top...nevermind) :thumbsup2

I think she would make a perfect Ariel in a few years! She's beautiful!

(But then you'd have to let her see a million strangers in that little bikini top...nevermind)
:lmao:

Thanks! She is SUPER into acting (in fact, she has a play tonight where she has her biggest part so far!) and loves Disney so she's strongly considering working for Disney during college... I'm not too sure about Ariel, though.... :rotfl:

Just found this thread, here are our additions:
Before Chocolate
100_2646.jpg

After Chocolate
100_2609.jpg

DS#1: "Who is this guy? Where is Cinderella?"
100_2555.jpg

"I pottied" literally that is what he said.
100_2665-1.jpg

Parker and his WOOT face:
100_2551-1.jpg

My DH getting into the spirit:
100_2687.jpg

2006April127.jpg

The funny part of this is that I was seeing how many people would try to see where the stairs went. :lmao: I did this for about 5 minutes. My DW and DS were sitting on the bench taking the picture.

Here are a couple shots of my DD's trying to give me their spookiest face, standing over one of the lights shinning up at the palm trees at the Disney Studios.

IMG_2636.jpg

IMG_2637.jpg

I took this Sunday at DHS in front of the information booth.

IMG_0139.jpg

I was there about 5 minutes and they didn't move a muscle...several folks took a picture of them after I did, too...they will be famous!:goodvibes

The guy in the "wings" is part of our group of ministers attending a conference. Maybe he's practicing for a "future" part. :lmao:

Brack4th111.jpg

I took this Sunday at DHS in front of the information booth.

IMG_0139.jpg

I was there about 5 minutes and they didn't move a muscle...several folks took a picture of them after I did, too...they will be famous!:goodvibes

:lmao:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter