Bloopers and Funny photos...

Get out of my picture, man!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/***********/DisneyWorld20081033.jpg

Hehe! Reminds me of one I took of my daughter at the stave church in Norway in Epcot. She was posing as if she was praying and someone opened the door behind her just as I snapped. The look on his face was priceless. He did apologize several times...but I kept the picture. I'll see if I can scan it!

DSC01133.jpg

boys did not like this troll!!

cute and funny photos Dredick.

I leave tomorrow and hoping to find some blooper or funny photos!

This is a pic of my mom and I on TOT...I am having a great time, her not so much (we are in the front row, I am in the white shirt and she has on a red sweater)

PB230020-1.jpg

47b7d736b3127ccebb8772db427a00000035108AYtmjFq3bt5

My friend's son decided to connect straws while eating at the Plaza Restaurant. Yes, we normally have manners, but it was raining and they were all bored....;)
47b7d736b3127ccebb8773ff02c600000056108AYtmjFq3bt5

My friend's son is having such a good time! :lmao:

47b7d736b3127ccebb8772db427a00000035108AYtmjFq3bt5

My friend's son decided to connect straws while eating at the Plaza Restaurant. Yes, we normally have manners, but it was raining and they were all bored....;)
47b7d736b3127ccebb8773ff02c600000056108AYtmjFq3bt5

My friend's son is having such a good time! :lmao:
the look on his face is perfect!

I am still laughing at the Fanny see land....:lmao:

But here's mine. My husband told me to stand as still as possible so that he could do some slow shutter shot to get the beautiful Christmas Lights on Main street....unfortunately I just look like an idiot who is about the break into a cheer or something while Main street is on fire! Let's just say we need to take a photo class :upsidedow
CIMG4955.jpg

Never, ever have I laughed until I cried at a picture on the Dis until I saw this and read your caption! OMG - thank you for the best laugh I have had a in a very long time! I am literally wiping away the tears...:lmao:

Dry Sorcerer Mickey beach towel.... $28
Dry Mickey T shirt.........................$20
Soaked by a Magic Fountain............Priceless!
DTDfountain2.jpg

No idea, those popper fountains were a bigger draw than icecream for our DS! After this incident (on the first night of our visit) we took a dry change of clothes and a hand towel from the resort everywhere we went! ~ducky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter