Block Room Discounts

MilwDiana

Earning My Ears
Could you tell me the discount for a reserved block of value level rooms?? 10% ??? 20%?? Higher discount for Moderates or Deluxe??

Thank you

It varies by season and day of the week, and only your Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings' sales consultant can tell you exactly what it will be for the dates and resorts you want. On average it is about 30% off at Deluxes with convention centers, 15% off at other Deluxes, less than 15% off at Moderates and less than 10% off at Values—but, again, your discounts could be better or worse depending on when you are going.

It varies by season and day of the week, and only your Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings' sales consultant can tell you exactly what it will be for the dates and resorts you want. On average it is about 30% off at Deluxes with convention centers, 15% off at other Deluxes, less than 15% off at Moderates and less than 10% off at Values—but, again, your discounts could be better or worse depending on when you are going.

This was really helpful information just to have a general idea about. I know there are a lot of contingencies to take into account but it helps to have some sort of guide. Thanks!

~Solomon

Does anyone know if there is a chance of an upgrade/pixie dust that your room is upgraded if you are in a wedding block upon arrival?

For our blocks, we have found the value resorts to have pretty small discounts, if any, but the interesting thing was that Pop Century and all the All Stars were quoted to us at the same price ($151 per night) even though Pop Century is a better hotel and usually costs more money. That plus the opening of the skyliner made Pop one of our room block choices. I don't know how much money I ended up saving my guests staying there with the discount (maybe a few bucks, if anything) but the biggest thing with that is it looks like Pop is already booked for our wedding time, which is October, since it's very popular, so I'm glad I blocked it off anyway just so my guests still have rooms available. The discounts for our other two hotels: The Contemporary and Grand Floridian- were considerable, though. I'm talking savings of $100-$200 per night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!