Blackish

:D just read the description of the episode that they posted on the Hub today:
The episode, titled, "VIP," highlights dad Dre's attempt at giving his family a magical, exclusive experience during their visit to Walt Disney World. But when things don't go as planned, the family learns to adapt and appreciate their time away together.

Great plot line! Probably better than: "When things don't go as planned, they get very upset about all their meticulous planning going to waste, go onto Disboards, and rant about how their vacation was ruined."

Thanks for the heads up. I'm setting my DVR now!

I just hope it's better than when The Middle went. I was so disappointed -- it may have been true to the show, but I wanted to see more of WDW, and it drives me insane when people do absolutely nothing at WDW! Just a tiny bit of planning...

Maria :upsidedow

The Middle was a mess. I was actually screaming at the TV while watching the Middle tour Disney. Yeah, I know a silly thing to be upset about.

I like the tidbits we have gotten. It will be easier to suspend disbelief seeing that they have a VIP tour so they'll be able to get on and off rides and travel backstage between parks so much quicker.

I do genuinely enjoy the Middle episode because it was true to that specific comedy show family. If they had gotten to Disney World and everything went 100% fine it wouldn't be them. Brick obsessing over his ears, Sue's research being years out dated, and them breaking down into fights was right for that family.

The one that messes with my mind the most are the 90s ABC family ones. Boy Meets World did things that are 100% impossible, vip or not.. Like Corey getting on a plane to Florida and into Disney World with out his parents knowing at like what 11. Also they jump between Epcot and MK like crazy

HAHA, when the afternoon parade was at noon I remember walking with a tour group right down the middle of main street thinking "VIP COMING THROUGH".

I don't normally watch the show, but I recorded this one. It was pretty much a commercial for WDW...though I don't mind that one bit! It had some funny stuff, and a few inaccuracies. I loved their Plaid tour guide and the flashback part to when Anthony Anderson (don't know his character's name) was a kid. the Dad's pretty hillarious and I like Deon Cole form Conan (I didn't even know he was on it). It was pretty fun at any rate with some nice beauty shots of the World.

The first episodes I ever saw of the Middle or Blackish were their Disney episodes,I will say you probably saw more of WDW in the one Blackish episode than in the 2 part Middle goes to Disney.With that said the Middle shows actually made me a fan of their show and I've probably seen every season on reruns and don't miss new shows.I kind of found the Blackish show kinda annoying with the whole VIP thing so while watching Disney was cool in the episode I don't see myself following the show.

It was pretty good, but I was hoping they'd show more of AKL, or Epcot. My favorite show ever that filmed at WDW has to be Full House...Uncle Jesse singing at the end gets me everytime.

I just hope it's better than when The Middle went. I was so disappointed -- it may have been true to the show, but I wanted to see more of WDW, and it drives me insane when people do absolutely nothing at WDW! Just a tiny bit of planning...

Maria :upsidedow

Yes! That episode stressed me out! I've had nightmares about going to DW and not getting to ride anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter