Blackish

Enjoyed the episode and will definitely try to buy the ocarina cup when we go in Dec.

It's a sit-com, not a documentary, so we totally understood the leaps of location/logic jumps and appreciated the humour. Actually made us look up past episodes. Will definitely watch the show.

I definitely got '90s product placement vibes from this episode (the way Full House, Family Matters, etc did their WDW episodes). You could say this episode was an updated version of all that product placement without being too over the top or too ridiculous. I'm a bit of a sucker for them what can I say?

There's a youtube channel called Some Jerk with a Camera that reviewed all the shows that did WDW product placement. I hope he does one for this show too.

Nope - VIP tours are a real thing. I don't know whether they actually allow people to skip straight to the front of the line, though - I think they just enter the FP lines for the duration of the tour.

We just spent 9 days in WDW (flew back home today actually) and used a VIP guide for 4 of those days. It's a real thing. You don't go to the front of the line, but you can go into any fast pass queue as many times as you want. They can also get you appointments with popular characters, you get more time/privacy with them, get driven around backstage, get reserved parade/fireworks viewing, and can pretty much get a walkup at any restaurant. We've been to WDW MANY times - we have annual passes. But the VIP guide was the most worthwhile thing we have ever done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter