Blackish

Me thinks this is the wrong forum!

It's a reminder that ABC-TV will be playing a TV show episode of "Black-ish" that was taped at WDW parks last year month..

Last edited:
When I watch tv shows recorded at WDW I look for the mistakes.

When I watch tv shows recorded at WDW I look for the mistakes.

And, there are always LOTS of mistakes made, as the script writers don't usually know much (or care) at all about
WDW locations, rules, or operations.

You just have to chalk it up to "artistic license" and laugh it off.

It will be interesting to see if they get their Disney facts straight...

Last edited:
:D just read the description of the episode that they posted on the Hub today:
The episode, titled, "VIP," highlights dad Dre's attempt at giving his family a magical, exclusive experience during their visit to Walt Disney World. But when things don't go as planned, the family learns to adapt and appreciate their time away together.

Does anyone know when this was taped?
I SWEAR I saw the little boy a year ago this September at the GF with what looked to be his parents.

Does anyone know when this was taped?
I SWEAR I saw the little boy a year ago this September at the GF with what looked to be his parents.

August, they even shut down 7dmt for awhile to film on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter