Biscuit's Grand Adventure | An epic tale three decades in the making!

Episode 47 - The Live Broadcast!

Friday

12:30AM - Thanks for all the well wishes...my phone doesn't support multi quote so I will reply later. We made it to Houston safe and sound and are just a few short hours from departure. I already have some great material for the TR, not the least of which was having the car next to us catch fire at a red light on our way out of town...well I only have about three and a half hours left to try to sleep. I'll see ya real soon!

10:15AM - Waiting in Magical Express Line...Not overly crowded.

3:00 PM - we LOVE the Pop Century. Just got the girls up from a MUCH needed nap and preparing to head to MK and Chef Mickeys!

7:35 PM - we have just begun dessert at Chef Mickeys and I gotta say I am diggin' this joint.

Saturday

10:30 AM-Spectacular day yesterday. Can't wait to share it with you. Didn't get to bed till 3 am! The kids did FANTASTIC! (We are now born again FASTPASS believers.) I am the only one up now. I am letting my ladies sleep since they went to bed so late. I'll let you know how things are going soon!

3:45 PM I'm sitting on the benches just inside the Soarin area waiting on the Biscuit clan to finish up in the powder room. The Land is a bustling place today. Fast Passes are ALMOST gone for Soarin. (830-900) return time. Our next stop is the international gateway for a friendship launch to the Boardwalk.

6:00 PM - we are happily munching on some hot dinner rolls at Momma Melrose. The crowds at the studios are much thinner than EPCOT. Just did the GMR (Aunt Jana had never been on it) and it was literally a walk on...the car was half empty. Got a few shots of a deserted courtyard in front of Muppets 3D. The kids are still doing well. Had a bit of drama earlier concerning an item I "misplaced" but it would not be a proper Biscuit Adventure without it.

8:00 PM walked past the 80 min standby for Toy Story and came into lobby for Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Still crazy hot outside.

9:30 PM - We had some of Jordan's park mojo rub off on us. What attraction would be the kids favorite and which would they hate? The answer will surprise you. It shocked the Biscuits out of me!

Sunday

7:45 AM - Good morning DISers! I am enjoying breakfast in Everything POP, getting ready to take some resort photos. Today is Animal Kingdom day. I can't wait to see this park in person. Got some great stuff to share with you guys when we get back!

12:45 PM - We are sitting in luxurious air conditioning awaiting the start of the 1 PM Finding Nemo The Musical. It's a scorcher today!

4:00 PM - Howdy All! We are headed back to the Pop for a dip in Pool before heading to dinner at 'Ohana. Kahli river rapids + Bus AC = Frozen but happy Biscuit. Tonight is MK EMH! Until then...

6:25 PM - Riding the monorail to our dinner at 'Ohana. The kids are all dressed up in their Hawaiian garb. We can't wait to give it a try!

9:25 PM - Spectro has just cleared Town Square, and life is good. If heaven serves dessert, it is going to be 'Ohana bread pudding. I am not normally a sweet eater, but holy Frick-Fracking Gibblets Batman! As is my new custom I am sitting on a bench, waiting on the ladies. The porch next to Town Hall to be specific. It is still quite warm out, but we are looking forward to a great EMH.

10:30 - GB here broadcasting from deep in the heart of fantasyland. Mister flans are still in season and elephants are taking to the sky. Tahlia and Hailee are eagerly awaiting a first spin on Dumbo...sign shows 20 min wait...been six, and I suspect false advertising, but time will tell.

4:00 AM - yes I know it is technically Monday, but we have arived back from EMH and had a Crazy Good Time. I've been up 22 hours, but I am still smiling. (No the girls weren't up that long...I couldn't sleep.) Somehow I don't think that will be a problem now. Goodbye Plan 3.0! It was fun while it lasted. GreatBiscuit is sleeping in!

Monday

1:30 ish PM- a near catastrophe has struck! Will the Biscuit clan recover? Only time and Trrip Reports will tell. GB here reporting live from Epcot. A missed ADR and a down FastPass kiosk have threatened to squelch our park joy. But wait, there on the horizon is a glimmer of hope! Could it be? IT IS. SCORE FOR THE MOJO!

7:00 PM - Hello friends! GB here broadcasting live from the shadow of Spaceship Earth. We had a late start and sleepy Biscuits, but we've had another great day. We are taking inventory now to decide where to go from here. I hope you are all having a fantastic day!

8:00 PM - and the winner is: DHS! Having some chow now and gonna take in a couple of attractions before the second showing of FANTASMIC!

Tuesday

2:00 PM - Howdy Ya'll! This was our do whatever day and we are now on a bus heading to DHS. First Lady Biscuit's Aunt and Uncle are here so we are going to let the kids see their cousins. C Ya soon.

2:25 PM - The horror! The tragedy! The sheer humanity of it all! Min and Sids no longer serves cheese stuffed pretzels!

3:20 PM - Its cooler today, JOY! Playhouse Disney just started.

4:30 PM - Well, we are on the bus, just pulling into Wilderness lodge for our dinner at Whispering Canyon!

8:45 PM - greetings all. We are sitting curbside in the Hub directly in front of where the trolley tracks split, waiting on the start of Spectro. There are rows of people behind us, hula hoopers before us and smiles all around.

Nearing Midnight - We just finished up a dip in the computer pool and we are preparing to head to bed. Goodnight everyone!

Wednesday

2:45 PM - Greetings from building 5, floor three, directly above the kiddie pool of the Pop. There were princesses in excess this morning as we experienced the joys of another character meal. Heat wave is back and the girls were out of steam, so the parents Biscuit vetoed "The Plan" and signaled for a nap.

7:00 PM - The naps did a world of good. We are now deep within the confines of The Land pavilion preparing to use our FastPasses for our inaugural ride on SOARIN

Thursday

10:40 AM - Greetings from the east side of Future World. I am trying to regain my Earth legs, and waiting on my lens to defog so I can take a few photos

11:45 AM.- What an awesome morning! I think Epcot is my new favorite thing! (Except for when it comes to catching a bus back to the Pop!)

12:15 PM - After many moons and no bus, a helpful driver had us board his bus to DHS and is now dropping us at the resort. Gonna collect my crew and head back out.

2:00 PM - I have collected the ladies and we are on the bus headed to Animal Kingdom. Gonna be doing some creative park hopping today! Wish us luck!

5:45 PM - At my third park of the day. We are doing "pickups", getting in our final must do attractions. We are awaiting the start of Beauty and the Beast at DHS. Show should be going on any moment now.

9:35 PM - GB broadcasting live from The Electric Umbrella. Just finished watching illuminations and grabbing a bite while the crowds thin. Only a couple of things the girls really want to do for EMH so we are taking it easy. I have to give kudos to CM Bill of the Friendship 7. He saw an issue Hailee was having and came up with a truly magical solution. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Friday

9:00 AM-Our last day! I am sad to go, but content with our trip. Just a few more things to do today.

5:25 PM - Howdy all! I can't believe it has been 8 days already! We had a great last day and are back at the Pop waiting on the ME bus. The girls had a GREAT time! The trip met and exceeded my lofty expectations. There were still some ups and downs as you shall soon see, but Big Picture, it could not have been any better. Until next time, this is GB signing off from WDW. Have a Magical Day!

Coming up on Episode 48 - Biscuit's Return to Paradise!

Last edited:

FRI-1230AM - Thanks for all the well wishes...my phone doesn't support multi quote so I will reply later. We made it to Houston safe and sound and are just a few short hours from departure. I already have some great material for the TR, not the least of which was having the car next to us catch fire at a red light on our way out of town...well I only have about three and a half hours left to try to sleep. I'll see ya real soon!

FRI - 1015AM - Waiting in Magical Express Line...Not overly crowded.

3 PM - we LOVE the Pop Century. Just got the girls up from a MUCH needed nap and preparing to head to MK and Chef Mickeys!

735 PM - we have just begun dessert at Chef Mickeys and I gotta say I am diggin' this joint.

Nice live update...I love Pop too. Don't miss out on taking a stroll along Hourglass Lake.

I thought about you guys today.
Glad you made it safe and sound.
Loving the live updates, at least you got no rain today. But forecast for Sunday is for 98 degrees. EEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hardly ever gets that hot even in July and August!
Stay near the poo and go at night and early mornings
l!

So happy you are having a great time at POP and Chef Mickey's! Here's hoping each day is better than the last:goodvibes

Have a wonderful trip. If you see a really jiggly jiggler, call my name! :cool1:
Will Do!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
We had corn dog bites last night in your honor!

Nice live update...I love Pop too. Don't miss out on taking a stroll along Hourglass Lake.
Already took one!

I thought about you guys today.
Glad you made it safe and sound.
Loving the live updates, at least you got no rain today. But forecast for Sunday is for 98 degrees. EEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hardly ever gets that hot even in July and August!
Stay near the poo and go at night and early mornings
l!
Thanks BSG! We'll keep the misters blowing!

Love it! Sounds like you're having a great time!
Thanks! We def are!

So happy you are having a great time at POP and Chef Mickey's! Here's hoping each day is better than the last:goodvibes
THANKS!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yay for live updates! Glad you're all having a great time!
Thanks V!

WooHoo!!! I am loving the live updates!! Sounds like you are collecting LOTS of material for us!!:thumbsup2

Heard about the heat wave. Hope you can all stay as cool as possible!

Enjoy O'hana. YUM!!!!!

Oh, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Father's day Oh Great One who gives live updates!!! WOW!! So cool!

too bad for the crazy hot weather, hope it's not sucking the very life out of you too badly!

keep it comin'!

Liesa

I belive I have found a way to multi-quote through some repetative cut and pasting.

Love the live updates.:cool1:
Thanks!

WooHoo!!! I am loving the live updates!! Sounds like you are collecting LOTS of material for us!!:thumbsup2

Heard about the heat wave. Hope you can all stay as cool as possible!

Enjoy O'hana. YUM!!!!!

Oh, and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks AC! O'Hana was fantabulous.

Happy Father's day Oh Great One who gives live updates!!! WOW!! So cool!

too bad for the crazy hot weather, hope it's not sucking the very life out of you too badly!

keep it comin'!

Liesa
The heat has def been rough, but we are making the most of it. Thanks for reading along!

Sunday1245 PM - It's a scorcher today!
Oh my heck - I was out grocery shopping around 11am yesterday and it was an inferno out there! So glad you got into some AC. :faint: Are you getting any rain inland? I've seen none for days over here on the west coast of FL. :sad2:
If heaven serves dessert, it is going to be O'hana bread pudding. I am not normally a sweet eater, but holy Frick-Fracking Gibblets Batman!
Hooray! I was hoping they got it right for you guys! :thumbsup2
Goodbye Plan 3.0! It was fun while it lasted.
:scared1:popcorn::

Yay, Biscuit!

I was wondering what I would do while you were IN the world, as I've enjoyed your PTR so very much - thanks for the updates that have your readers waiting to hear all the details!

Hope the little biscuits realize how much their Dad has put into this whole shebang.....but I bet they do!

Hey, sorry I have not posted in awhile. I'm glad to hear that you guys are having a great time, minus the heat of course. Love, love, love your little updates that you keep giving us.

Hope your trip keeps getting better and better, here's sending lots of pixie dust your way. pixiedust:

I am LOVING the mini updates!!! what an awesome idea! Glad to hear you guys are having fun and not melting completely. I'm in the midwest and it's obnoxiously HOTTTT! I can't even imagine what you guys are going through!
Can't wait to read the TR!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Yay, Biscuit!

I was wondering what I would do while you were IN the world, as I've enjoyed your PTR so very much - thanks for the updates that have your readers waiting to hear all the details!

Hope the little biscuits realize how much their Dad has put into this whole shebang.....but I bet they do!

Oh my heck - I was out grocery shopping around 11am yesterday and it was an inferno out there! So glad you got into some AC. :faint: Are you getting any rain inland? I've seen none for days over here on the west coast of FL. :sad2:

Hooray! I was hoping they got it right for you guys! :thumbsup2

:scared1:popcorn::

Hey, sorry I have not posted in awhile. I'm glad to hear that you guys are having a great time, minus the heat of course. Love, love, love your little updates that you keep giving us.

Hope your trip keeps getting better and better, here's sending lots of pixie dust your way. pixiedust:

I am LOVING the mini updates!!! what an awesome idea! Glad to hear you guys are having fun and not melting completely. I'm in the midwest and it's obnoxiously HOTTTT! I can't even imagine what you guys are going through!
Can't wait to read the TR!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!

Thanks everyone! More to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter