• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bill me later question

Dis31

My middle name is Rice Krispy
Has anyone used Bill me later? It would be nice to save 20$ I would be using it to book my jetblue tickets. Are there penalties for paying if off right away? Can you pay it off right away? Thanks for your help :)

yes I just used them for airtran a few months ago. I' don't think there are any penalties for paying right away. Once you get a stement you can pay them.

I have used bill me later, but not for airfare. If you have an account setup, you can pay it off anytime, as it will post to your account before you get a statement. If you go longer than the trail, you do have to pay interest back to the start, so I find it a good deal as long as you know that you will have it paid off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter