Biggest Loser 9 Spring Challenge -- read important information here and chat below

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all involved in setting up the Spring Challenge. I am joining back in this time around, would love to make it to maintainers by the end. I'll check back in as time gets closer for this thread to get going.

Have a great trip Lisa!!

Thanks, TammyNC, and welcome back! I see you still have your same clippie so it looks like the maintain thing worked for you while you took a little break. :thumbsup2 Nice work!

Please count me in as a LOSER! I hope by the end of BL9 spring 2010 to be a BIG LOSER! ;)

Thanks to all who help get the BL challenges going and keep them going! I appreciate all your hard work!

Count me in too. I will be a first timer to the BL challenge, and boy do I ever need it. I love the idea of keeping track of our goals too. Thank you so much for the time and effort that goes into this. I am looking foward to the help.

i wanna join! I only have about 8 pounds to lose, so I can start as a loser and then be a maintaner right? thanks so much!

Count me in :)

I'll be in the loser's portion!

Count me in as a loser. I got too busy with school to keep up with the last one. I will try to do better this round

Hi everybody, I will be joining in but I will be a week late because I will be out of town with no scale. LOL. I promise to keep up with the thread in the Spring. Really. I will. LOL.:goodvibes

I better get my name up here since it is listed as COW organizer. Good luck everyone

Count me in! I'm hoping to lose about 15 pounds (depending on how much I weigh on Jan. 1st). I have a maid-of-honor gown I'm determined to have taken in- a lot. Looking forward to my first BL challenge.

I love this challenge already! I am determined to make 2010 my year. It's been about everybody else in my life up till now and now it's MY turn! Count me in as a LOSER with a capital L, lol!

Please count me in as a LOSER! I hope by the end of BL9 spring 2010 to be a BIG LOSER! ;)

Thanks to all who help get the BL challenges going and keep them going! I appreciate all your hard work!

:welcome: MickeyMagic!

Count me in too. I will be a first timer to the BL challenge, and boy do I ever need it. I love the idea of keeping track of our goals too. Thank you so much for the time and effort that goes into this. I am looking foward to the help.

:welcome: mandac -- you've been cooking along on the exercise challenge, I think that you will enjoy a BL challenge, too. :goodvibes

i wanna join! I only have about 8 pounds to lose, so I can start as a loser and then be a maintaner right? thanks so much!

:welcome: heatherlynn444! Yes, you can move between loser and maintainer as you want -- just let LuvBaloo, our weightkeeper, know when you PM your info -- also send me a PM and I will move you on the list. :thumbsup2

Count me in :)

I'll be in the loser's portion!

:welcome: back, MelanieC!

Count me in as a loser. I got too busy with school to keep up with the last one. I will try to do better this round

:welcome: ucfsweetie82!

Healthy and Thin in 2010! That's my BL9 motto!

Maria :upsidedow

:welcome:, Maria! Nice motto! I had a hard time coming up with somthing catchy -- should have asked that lady who has a way with words! :rotfl:

Hi everybody, I will be joining in but I will be a week late because I will be out of town with no scale. LOL. I promise to keep up with the thread in the Spring. Really. I will. LOL.:goodvibes

:welcome: TammyAlphabet. That is a nice thing about our challenges. You can participate as much or as little as you want -- it's up to you as long as you keep reporting your weight. Enjoy your vacation!

I better get my name up here since it is listed as COW organizer. Good luck everyone

:welcome:, donac, our COW organizer. You are going to love the COW! :thumbsup2

Count me in! I'm hoping to lose about 15 pounds (depending on how much I weigh on Jan. 1st). I have a maid-of-honor gown I'm determined to have taken in- a lot. Looking forward to my first BL challenge.

:welcome: cclovedis! I think that you will enjoy our challenge -- it is a lot of fun!

I love this challenge already! I am determined to make 2010 my year. It's been about everybody else in my life up till now and now it's MY turn! Count me in as a LOSER with a capital L, lol!

:welcome: Tasha+Scott! Yep, it our turn now! :cool1:

I'd like to join, I have about 80 pounds to lose. Go Losers!! :cheer2::cheer2:

:welcome: My2Pixies! :cheer2:

I am heading off to WDW this morning and this will start my time of checking in once a day or so. I haven't had a chance to update the participant list -- it may not be done until I return. But don't worry if you said you are in, you are in!

Welcome all! I think it is going to be a great challenge!

Have so much fun in Disney Lisa!! I'll be there in 3 weeks to run the Half Marathon!!! Can't wait!

I'd like to join too! I lost 23 pounds last year during the BL Spring challenge, AND gained it all back over the summer. :confused: I'm so mad at myself! I've got to get back to losing. I know last April I got kind of depressed when I started to plateau and just gave up.

I'd like to join too! I lost 23 pounds last year during the BL Spring challenge, AND gained it all back over the summer. :confused: I'm so mad at myself! I've got to get back to losing. I know last April I got kind of depressed when I started to plateau and just gave up.

:welcome: I hope you enjoy BL9! There's a lot of support and ideas available in these challenges. I know its helping me to stop gaining it back!

Have so much fun in Disney Lisa!! I'll be there in 3 weeks to run the Half Marathon!!! Can't wait!

:welcome: What a great thing to look forward to after the holidays!

I'd like to be a LOSER this spring! I'm going to WDW on April 17 - so this is a great way to get my body in shape for my vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter